Leave a comment:

• Magzbagz
    replied
    My 6x9 cleto is my favorite!

Leave a comment:

• Speedbag
    replied
    Originally posted by JeffH View Post
    Both bags are advertised as 6 by 9, interesting how different they are? The Cleto is by far my favorite, the Title feels heavier.
    Originally posted by Dutchman View Post
    This is something that has plagued the industry for sometime. Even with bags that are made in the US if you put two different makes or bags that claim to be the same size, they are nowhere near that. The Cleto has the excuse that they are probably metric with the measurement converted over to the closest English dimensions.

....And note the difference in Shape. The Cleto is longer and leaner and The Title is a Teardrop shape, shorter but fatter around the belly. IMO, this makes them hit a bit differently, or at least feel "different" on the hand.

Leave a comment:

• Dutchman
    replied
    This is something that has plagued the industry for sometime. Even with bags that are made in the US if you put two different makes or bags that claim to be the same size, they are nowhere near that. The Cleto has the excuse that they are probably metric with the measurement converted over to the closest English dimensions.

Leave a comment:

• JeffH
    started a topic Size discrepancies

Size discrepancies

Both bags are advertised as 6 by 9, interesting how different they are? The Cleto is by far my favorite, the Title feels heavier.
Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
Working...