X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Travis1965Comet
    • Feb 2022

SCYntz 5x7 arrived today

Took advantage of the 35% off sale at Title Boxing and got in today the baby SCYntz bag. Decided to go with the gray color scheme. I like it as a first impression. I can get it moving pretty quickly. I like it better than the 6x9 version. Very quiet bag due to the soft band on the belly

• Speedbag
    Author of the Speed Bag Bible, founder of speedbagcentral.com

• Feb 2006

To me, Just my opinion, that is a weird shape. The belly (fastest Part) is in the Middle of the bag. Personally I prefer it lower towards the bottom. I find bags with that much space under the belly tend to create more "slips" of the fist sliding down that area. but that is just my preference. I hope it works well for you.
    Speed Bag

Put a little Rhythm in YOUR workout!
    *attendee: Every SB gathering so far!
    The Quest Continues...
    Hoping for another Gathering...

sigpic

The Art of the Bag

Comment

• riqal
      Speed Bag Guru
      • Aug 2006

Congratulations on your new bag! I have both versions of the SCYntz Speedbag. I prefer the 9x6. Both sizes perform very well. The SCYntz bag is one of title’s better bags, in my opinion. Not a dud, no bladder change required. Highly recommended.

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
      Working...