Clear All

• spdyTommyT
    replied
    I can’t think of the fastest, smoothest, most desired swivel in baggin, na,

Leave a comment:

• Speedbag
    replied
    Originally posted by Gattigo View Post
    I... I want the best S-Hook and ball one o can get that fits the same holes the Everlast did....
    Unfortunately any time you ask for "the best" (1) swivel (any style), or (2) speed bag you are delving into the very bias land of mostly "personal opinions"

Leave a comment:

• Bag Man
    replied
    Originally posted by Gattigo View Post
    I am coming from an Everlast Profession Unbolt style swivel and it's fast, but it's driving me crazy. It has gotten so worn that when I get the ball going fast the swivel wants to start jumping like there is too much play in it, then it spins and throws me off. I'm done with this swivel. I want the best S-Hook and ball one o can get that fits the same holes the Everlast did. I was thinking the newest DeVille or the newest Thrasher House. Any recommendations?
    The fastest ball hook is the one I'm hitting.

Bag Man

Leave a comment:

• paranday
    replied
    Originally posted by rdshackleford View Post

No lubrication required on the Arc Pro swivel.
    That's big.

Originally posted by rdshackleford View Post

Ask any engineer.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	everlast.jpg
Views:	427
Size:	22.4 KB
ID:	127949
    Last edited by paranday; 03-17-2022, 10:13 PM.

Leave a comment:

• rdshackleford
    replied
    Travis, that is a perfect picture showing how shitty that cheap Everlast swivel was. Also, the metal wear from plated s-hooks has been discussed plenty over the years here on this forum. Metal plating on s-hooks or eye bolts is a very bad idea. Ask any engineer.

Leave a comment:

• Travis1965Comet
    replied
    My old photo. All that metal wear went into my eyes.

Leave a comment:

• rdshackleford
    replied
    Originally posted by Travis1965Comet View Post
    I wanted a ball hook swivel and went with ARC swivel pro. I abuse it everyday and it seems to do very well. I had one of the those made in china plastic ball swivel from Everlast years ago and it sent me to urgent care for metal in the eye from the hook and eye wearing out.
    The Arc Pro has no metal-on-metal contact, so the hook, eye, stem or ball will not wear in the way ventanakaz describes above. This is also why it is a very quiet swivel. No lubrication required on the Arc Pro swivel.

Leave a comment:

• Travis1965Comet
    replied
    I wanted a ball hook swivel and went with ARC swivel pro. I abuse it everyday and it seems to do very well. I had one of the those made in china plastic ball swivel from Everlast years ago and it sent me to urgent care for metal in the eye from the hook and eye wearing out.

Leave a comment:

• dad
    replied
    Originally posted by ventanakaz
    Deville hasn't been making swivels for awhile, Your choices are to go on ebay and find an old Everlast ball-hook but you better know what your looking at or at least have experience with one that are made in usa or one that is made in china, You definitely don't want anything made in china, for it won't last to long as per your swivel and most modern swivels are made in china, Then you have the Arc Pro swivel made by Thomas and the Thrasher house swivel made by Jeff, Both these swivels can be found on Instagram, I have experience with lots of ball-hook swivels and have the Everlast made in usa swivels and also the Arc Pro swivel and The Thrasher house swivel, You can't go wrong with these swivels and I would suggest to get one of each, Some might prefer Thrasher over Arc Pro, or Arc Pro over Thrasher, but like I said I have experience with these and you never know when someone will stop making their swivels, Get one of each.
    I've even made several of my own swivels but I couldn't agree more, "ventanakaz" just gave you some great advice.

Leave a comment:

• Gattigo
    replied
    Thanks a lot. I really appreciate the feedback.

Leave a comment:

• Gattigo
    started a topic Fastest S-Hook ball swivel?

Fastest S-Hook ball swivel?

I am coming from an Everlast Profession Unbolt style swivel and it's fast, but it's driving me crazy. It has gotten so worn that when I get the ball going fast the swivel wants to start jumping like there is too much play in it, then it spins and throws me off. I'm done with this swivel. I want the best S-Hook and ball one o can get that fits the same holes the Everlast did. I was thinking the newest DeVille or the newest Thrasher House. Any recommendations?
Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
Working...