• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Biff
    Speed Bag Wizard

• Feb 2008

Punch Professor, Paulie D, passes

I am sure most of you know Paulie D through his YT channel. And some may know him personally. Paul passed recently.

Here is the only thing I could find about his passing.

https://www.legacy.com/us/obituaries...ry?id=31365107

RIP Paul.
    Last edited by Biff; 11-14-2021, 01:15 PM.
  • Speedbag
    Author of the Speed Bag Bible, founder of speedbagcentral.com

• Feb 2006

Originally posted by Biff View Post
    I am sure most of you know Paulie D through his YT channel. And some may know him personally. Paul passed recently.

Here is the only thing I could find about his passing.

https://www.legacy.com/us/obituaries...ry?id=31365107

RIP Paul.
    This makes me very Sad, as we had communicated a lot in the past. Like most, we lost touch in the past few years but he did email me about new postings on his or my channel. He joy for all things "punching" and teaching was obvious and he leaves a legacy of his own.

I am equally sad that Chris Rea of "Reashape", creator the the EZspeedbag also passed away in April 2021

Find the obituary of Christopher Robert Rea (1967 - 2021) from Union City, NJ. Leave your condolences to the family on this memorial page or send flowers to show you care.

This EZspeedbag Installation Video serves as a supplement and guide to the Installation Instructions included with your purchase, if you have any questions r...

I personally miss them both. This is the saddest part of living, ... losing people and pets we care about. Cherish your friends and your time with them.

Speed Bag

Put a little Rhythm in YOUR workout!
    *attendee: Every SB gathering so far!
    The Quest Continues...
    Hoping for another Gathering...

sigpic

The Art of the Bag

Comment

• Speedbag
      Author of the Speed Bag Bible, founder of speedbagcentral.com

• Feb 2006

Originally posted by ventanakaz
      I can't believe he passed away, He seemed so healthy,
      Indeed he and Chris seemed in great shape. But they could have had ongoing health issues that we knew nothing about, And in this time of Covid, Your current state of health can apparently mean nothing. A disease doesn't care. But I do know that our bagging family has lost some giants lately.
      Last edited by Speedbag; 11-17-2021, 07:15 AM.
      Speed Bag

Put a little Rhythm in YOUR workout!
      *attendee: Every SB gathering so far!
      The Quest Continues...
      Hoping for another Gathering...

sigpic

The Art of the Bag

Comment

• Tim
        Administrator and Founder of SpeedBagForum.com

• Jan 2006

Very sad to hear! RIP Paulie

Comment

• Salvatore Tortellini
          • Feb 2013

Paul had a special gift. He taught not just with his boxing wisdom which was great but with his passion, heart & soul which made him great. He cared enough about us to teach & share what he embraced & he never failed to show his gratitude for a kindly response to his technique’s. I and many others will miss him.

Comment

• Pete
            • Nov 2020

RIP Paulie. Your instructional video was a tremendous help. I would recommend anyone starting out to watch
            How Too ~5 Awesome Speed Bag Techniques - YouTube

Comment

• INJANAY
              Speed Bag Trainee
              • Aug 2019

I’m sad to read this. I, too, had stumbled upon his YT videos and enjoyed watching him.

Mike in Orlando, FL

Comment

• Biff
                Speed Bag Wizard

• Feb 2008

Just found this. Thought some might find it interesting.

Paul J D'Antuono, 68, Inverness, FL
                Paul Joseph D’Antuono, age 68, Inverness, FL passed away suddenly on November 4, 2021. Paul was born in Boston, MA on July 15, 1953 to the late Paul and Dorothy J. D’Antuono. Paul was a Faithful Christian and shared God’s love with many. Paul moved to Inverness in 1998 from Miami. He was infamous on his You Tube channel “Punch Professor” where he provided instructional live video tips and technique of old school Boxing to many fans. Paul spent a lifetime dedicated to training youth in the Boxing community. He was a millwright by trade and served as the Business Agent for Carpenters Local Union No.1820 in Orlando. He was a U.S. Naval veteran. Those left to cherish his memory are his wife of 16 years, Patricia (Ferreira) D’Antuono; 3 children: Domenick, Angela, and Janet D’Antuano; 1 brother, Frank D’Antuono and 2 sisters, Elizabeth Appleby, Teresa and her husband Robert Bradley; 3 grandchildren and his extended family in the country of Uruguay. Friends may attend a viewing at the Chas. E. Davis Funeral Home in Inverness on Wednesday, November 10th from 10:30 until 12:30PM when the funeral procession will depart for the cemetery. Graveside services are scheduled at Florida National Cemetery at 1:30 PM.

Comment

• PD'
                  Speed Bag Trainee
                  • Nov 2021

A tribute to my friend, Paul D. The Punch Professor.Link to his channel here: https://youtube.com/user/PunchProfessor

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
                  Working...