new guy saying hello

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• new guy saying hello

Hello, just joined this site and beginning to learn the speed bag. Love it.

Stefan

Hi, Stefan.

Welcome along!

Matt

Comment

Welcome aboard!

Comment

Welcome ! I’m fairly new as well, seems like a pretty good group of people.

Comment

Thanks everyone. Quick question, sent a request for the DVD and book. Does that response back usually take a bit?

Comment

Originally posted by suSoloist View Post
            Thanks everyone. Quick question, sent a request for the DVD and book. Does that response back usually take a bit?
            Did you contact Alan, send him a PM. He's also on Instagram so you can try there too, Good luck and welcome to the world of Speed Baggin' as for the other new comers to the forum, Welcome aboard.

Comment

Welcome susoloist, Mr kahn has some instructional clips on youtube. Also, if you haven't already, slowing the playback speed on youtube will help you wrap your head around it.

Comment

any links for those clips? still waiting for my kahn to reply back to my dvd request

Comment

(1) speedbag_Advanced Combination - YouTube
                  (1) Speed Bag Bible ! - YouTube
                  (1) Speed bag SDP combinations - YouTube
                  He also has sppedbagcentral.com where you can buy the dvd and book

Comment

thanks for the help pete

Comment

any links for those clips? still waiting for my kahn to reply back to my dvd request
                      another good person to look up for great instructional type stuff on YouTube is Jeff Thrasher and Speed Bag Labs , just search for either or both of those on you tube and you’ll find them. They are both awesome at explaining things in a way that a newcomer can understand, and they both respond to questions if you ask any on there. Jeff Thrasher especially is very gracious with his time when it comes to helping people learn new things when it comes to bagging.

Comment

thanks for the help pete
                        You're welcome, no trouble at all

Comment

Welcome suSoloist, great people, good advise, so much to learn. Enjoy the journey.

Comment

Welcome suSoloist, you have found a great home here . Enjoy

Comment

Welcome to the forum and bang on!

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
                              Working...
                              X