Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CMPunk4500
    replied
    Thank you for that info guys …I could kick myself because there was a very nice looking 4200 on EBay a couple months ago and I sent an offer but she wanted a little more and I gave up on it , at the time I had no idea how hard they are to come by in that condition, in the one from The US and the one from China …looking back now I would pay double what she was asking at the time because it was in such good condition , because I haven’t been able to find one since. It’s a frustrating collection to get started haha

Leave a comment:

• Dutchman
    replied
    One of the major things to look for is where it is made. The ones made in the US have leather welting, while the later production was shifted to China, and the welting is plastic. While I have not hit on the late model ones, people in the know say that they hit very different than the original US made version

Leave a comment:

• CMPunk4500
    started a topic Everlast 4200

Everlast 4200

Hey guys, I am on the look out for an Everlast 4200, I don’t have one yet so this would be the first to my vintage Everlast collection, if anyone decides to sell one or knows someone who has one for sale, I would happy to discuss a price or send an offer. Thanks guys, and thank you to those of you who sent me welcome messages.
Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
Working...