Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• riqal
    replied
    Just to let you know that the SCYntz bag is a bag that is shaped and hits like the MX bag. If you do decide to get a SCYntz bag, go with size medium. The small is a tiny bag (more like an xs). The medium SCYntz is a bit bigger than the MX, but the feel when hitting it is similar.

Leave a comment:

• riqal
    replied
    I have the everlast Mx bag. Going on three years now. It’s my all-time favorite. Like you said, soft leather and perfect shape. Very balanced bag. It’s a shame they are being discontinued. I think Amazon has a few left.

Leave a comment:

• CMPunk4500
    started a topic Everlast MX bag

Everlast MX bag

I was just curious what you all thought about the Everlast MX bag , I bought one and loved it so I ordered a back up one because I was told they have been discontinued. It’s listed as a 8x5 but I have 9x6’s that are smaller then this bag. I love it though , it’s the perfect size for Bible style bagging in my opinion, the leather is nice and soft , and it comes with a Cleto Reyes style bladder. Just wanted to see what people thought of this bag because as I mentioned , I think it’s great.
Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
Working...