Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DizzyD
    replied
    Oh, that’s a interesting one. In my opinion when it comes learning Bible-style and the different techniques I prefer bags that are a little bigger and have a round belly. I don’t prefer the shape of a Cleto-Reyes for that, even if they have nice bags. New techniques I prefer learning with my Roni-Bag 8/11. The a little bigger size offers more control and it’s harder to fall in that „speed-mode“, elbows are much easier cause the bag is more forgiving if you don’t hit the sweet-spot with best accuracy. When it comes to punch-drumming, I also prefer Roni-bags. Best size to me here is the 5.8/8.5. It’s small enough to stay in tempo with the beat, even if the song is a little faster, but offers enough control to perform all around the bag. That’s what to me is hard with the smaller 5/8 or 4/7-sized bags.

What’s your favorite size?

Leave a comment:

• dad
    started a topic What SIZE bag?

What SIZE bag?

Have a question for all you " Bible Style" Baggers especially for all of you who have been bagging for years. I have seen so many really good and some who are nothing short of GREAT Bible Style Baggers and even more who are well on their way to joining that group. Quite often we see the post " What is your favorite bag" and I have to say I really enjoy reading the reply's, I would like to ask the question in a way that (I believe) should be at the foundation of any beginner. "What SIZE bag would you say has contributed the most as a teaching aid to accomplishing bible style techniques?"
Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
Working...