• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Baz
    Speed Bag Trainee
    • Oct 2013

Where and What Ball Hook Swivel?

First off im in Australia,

ive been looking for a ball hook for awhile now, it seems what ever was happening with those metal flakes everyones discontinued ball hooks?
    cant find any big name suppliers in aus

tried looking up arc swivel and cant workout how to order through hes instagram,

another option was https://www.thethrasherhouse.com/ but im not sure if they are good quality?

at this point i seem to confuse myself and just end up with no ball hook.
  • Tim
    Administrator and Founder of SpeedBagForum.com

• Jan 2006

Originally posted by Baz View Post
    another option was https://www.thethrasherhouse.com/ but im not sure if they are good quality?
    The Thrasher House is excellent. That's the swivel I'm using now, and was the swivel used on MOST (not all) platforms at Speed Bag 2021.

Comment

• KLunker18
      • Feb 2021

here here for the Thrasherhouse swivel. He has or can do any color combination you want. Also has a cool freestyle ball that is fantastic for spinning the bag.
      email Jeff Thrasher on his site and start a dialogue. Hes a great guy will help you out!

Comment

• Speedbag
        Author of the Speed Bag Bible, founder of speedbagcentral.com

• Feb 2006

Originally posted by ventanakaz
        I just ordered this swivel, I came across it by accident, it kinda looks like a former members swivel that I saw years ago, I don't remember the members name and don't remember if he used a steel ball in his plastic base, The S-hook looks longer than I would prefer but I can fix that if it is, I don't know the size of the ball but the base itself looks low profile so it could have a smaller ball than the standard 1 inch ball, I'll know when it gets here and will do a review of it.
        That swivel with the white base looks like one of the earlier model Deville ball hooks. the deville had a full body housing and round ball. My understanding of this new model is a lower housing and a "half-ball" or more of a cup inside.
        Attached Files
        Last edited by Speedbag; 07-18-2021, 11:35 AM.
        Speed Bag

Put a little Rhythm in YOUR workout!
        *attendee: Every SB gathering so far!
        The Quest Continues...
        Hoping for another Gathering...

sigpic

The Art of the Bag

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
        Working...