Ebay, Title Black speed bag

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ebay, Title Black speed bag

Bought a Title Black 6x9 speed bag off Ebay, Turns out it belonged to one of our members here surfingcowboy Thanks for the bag buddy. I bought one when they first came out with the bags back in 2011 a 5x8, I had to send it back because it was extremely lopsided and although it hit fine, For 90 bucks it just didn't seem right to sell a bag that they boasted was so Great, Yes it hit good and the loop was alot shorter than this 6x9 but maybe do an inspection on the shape of your bags before you sell them, I've been wanting another Black for along time but didn't want to take the chance again for that price, First thing I did was to remove that lousy butyl bladder and swap it out for a latex bladder, Hitting on a bag with a butyl bladder or a latex bladder is like night and day, From a ho hum feel to hot Damn that's alot better, My next step will be to shorten the loop. Thanks again Kevin
    Attached Files

Originally posted by ventanakaz View Post
    Bought a Title Black 6x9 speed bag off Ebay, Turns out it belonged to one of our members here surfingcowboy Thanks for the bag buddy. I bought one when they first came out with the bags back in 2011 a 5x8, I had to send it back because it was extremely lopsided and although it hit fine, For 90 bucks it just didn't seem right to sell a bag that they boasted was so Great, Yes it hit good and the loop was alot shorter than this 6x9 but maybe do an inspection on the shape of your bags before you sell them, I've been wanting another Black for along time but didn't want to take the chance again for that price, First thing I did was to remove that lousy butyl bladder and swap it out for a latex bladder, Hitting on a bag with a butyl bladder or a latex bladder is like night and day, From a ho hum feel to hot Damn that's alot better, My next step will be to shorten the loop. Thanks again Kevin
    Your welcome and that's something I need to consider on helping out my under-performing bags next time is to change out the bladders (But the sale did help me finance my latest purchase of a highly anticipated Roni bag that's on the way)

Comment

You won't be disappointed with the roni bag, I put the same Enkay bladder in the Title black that roni used in my 6x9 roni bag, and without shortening the loop just yet on the Black, The roni bag is still faster. In comparison both loops are about the same length, So even if you changed the bladder on the black and kept it, The roni bag will still be faster. You will not be disappointed when you receive your roni bag, in fact your gonna be surprised how fast it is, It'll put a smile on you face when you first start baggin on it.

Comment

surfingcowboy Here's a Comparison picture between your title black 6x9 and the roni 6x9.

Comment

Added a four inch round patch of leather to the inside bottom of the Title Black 6x9 bag, You might see from the pictures the indentation of the round leather.

Comment

My last thing that I do to the smaller lightweight bags to Speed them up, Here's the Title Black with a much shorter loop. So after each thing I did, Changed bladder, Added 4 inch round patch of leather, Then shortened the loop, And the roni bag is still faster, surfingcowboy Your gonna love the roni bag. Forgot Photo
            Last edited by ventanakaz; 06-01-2021, 03:41 PM.

Comment

Comment

You won't be disappointed with the roni bag, I put the same Enkay bladder in the Title black that roni used in my 6x9 roni bag, and without shortening the loop just yet on the Black, The roni bag is still faster. In comparison both loops are about the same length, So even if you changed the bladder on the black and kept it, The roni bag will still be faster. You will not be disappointed when you receive your roni bag, in fact your gonna be surprised how fast it is, It'll put a smile on you face when you first start baggin on it.
                Ralph, Your pretty handy at optimizing those bags. Next steps is constructing your own from scratch☺. Inspiring me to change some of mine up to make them better, Now if only I can can get a hold of one those elusive Arc Swivels. In regards to the Roni bags he had one in stock(or so it seems)already at 178 grams and I was trying to figure out where that came into play and found a picture on instargram of a 9.4"x 6.4" of his that weighed 152 grams and asked him about it and wanted to know what these 6x9 bags usually weighed out at and he said they ranged from 180 to 200 grams and I thought well then the 178 gram bag would be fine but he ended up making a another pattern that was a real 6x9 size that weighs in at 156 grams and now my head is swimming with the the various weights and guess I will have to invest in a scale and makes some sense out of it all. Thanks for the updates and inputs and I will either post here or send you a picture of the two slightly different 6x9 bags he has next to each other

Comment

surfingcowboy Here's a Comparison picture between your title black 6x9 and the roni 6x9.
                  Here's those two different Roni bags and the one on the left is the 6.4"x 9.4" and you see the weight difference and not sure but I could be wrong but the one on the left may be the current pattern he uses

Comment

Whoops helps if I include the photo

Comment

Originally posted by surfingcowboy View Post

Ralph, Your pretty handy at optimizing those bags. Next steps is constructing your own from scratch☺. Inspiring me to change some of mine up to make them better, Now if only I can can get a hold of one those elusive Arc Swivels. In regards to the Roni bags he had one in stock(or so it seems)already at 178 grams and I was trying to figure out where that came into play and found a picture on instargram of a 9.4"x 6.4" of his that weighed 152 grams and asked him about it and wanted to know what these 6x9 bags usually weighed out at and he said they ranged from 180 to 200 grams and I thought well then the 178 gram bag would be fine but he ended up making a another pattern that was a real 6x9 size that weighs in at 156 grams and now my head is swimming with the the various weights and guess I will have to invest in a scale and makes some sense out of it all. Thanks for the updates and inputs and I will either post here or send you a picture of the two slightly different 6x9 bags he has next to each other
                      Trust me, No matter what weight 6x9 you get, your gonna love it, Everybody seems to love his bags and I haven't heard one bad thing about them.

Comment

Originally posted by surfingcowboy View Post

Whoops helps if I include the photo
                        I think the one on the right might be his current pattern but I'm also not sure of that, He's probably on this forum but I wouldn't know what name he goes by.

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
                        Working...
                        X