New roni 8x11

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New roni 8x11

Coming soon a new roni 8x11, I'll compare to the everlast 4213, pictures when I get the bag. ;-)

I started bagging on Christmas Day 2019 and have been using a cleto. How do I get a hold of a Roni? Have been hearing good things about it on this forum. This is my first post ever in my life btw.

Comment

Originally posted by Magzbagz View Post
      I started bagging on Christmas Day 2019 and have been using a cleto. How do I get a hold of a Roni? Have been hearing good things about it on this forum. This is my first post ever in my life btw.
      He is on Instagram with photos and some videos, He sells his speed bags on Etsy, Let me go check the names he's under on Etsy and Instagram, BRB

Comment

Would really like to see and hear that new size. The bag looked really great on IG. Thx for sharing your impression

Comment

Originally posted by Magzbagz View Post
          Okay the name he goes under on Instagram is ronispeedbag , Then the name he goes under on Etsy.com is magneti that's where he sells his speed bags, On Etsy. I can't remember if he's on YouTube.

Comment

Originally posted by DizzyD View Post
            Would really like to see and hear that new size. The bag looked really great on IG. Thx for sharing your impression
            Yah I can't wait to see how it compares to the everlast 4213 of the same size, I'm hoping he'll come around and make one that's the same size as the everlast 4205

Comment

Originally posted by ventanakaz View Post

Okay the name he goes under on Instagram is ronispeedbag , Then the name he goes under on Etsy.com is magneti that's where he sells his speed bags, On Etsy. I can't remember if he's on YouTube.
              Thanks! I’ll check into it

Comment

Originally posted by ventanakaz View Post
                Coming soon a new roni 8x11, I'll compare to the everlast 4213, pictures when I get the bag. ;-)
                I had seen that post of Roni speedbags beautiful large bag and fell in love It does look and measure up like the everlast 4213. I will be ordering one up soon. Thanks

Comment

That bag is quite a sight. Quick Draw McGraw on that one, congrats

Comment

...just arrived last week. Beautiful bag. Ronispeedbag 8x11

Comment

Originally posted by DizzyD View Post
                      ...just arrived last week. Beautiful bag. Ronispeedbag 8x11
                      That is a good looking bag. The shape looks just perfect.

Comment

Originally posted by paranday View Post

That is a good looking bag. The shape looks just perfect.
                        Hey paranday, I got a picture up of mine next to the everlast 4213 in the (pictures & video) section of this forum.

Comment

Originally posted by Mickey Dix View Post
                          I had seen that post of Roni speedbags beautiful large bag and fell in love It does look and measure up like the everlast 4213. I will be ordering one up soon. Thanks
                          I'll have to say it definitely hits different than the 4213, it has a softer leather and is lighter, Than being said I can't say that it replaces the 4213 (But if your having trouble or don't want to wait to see one go up for sale than the roni 8x11 is a must have speed bag in my book, it's fast.) Because the two bags just hit (feel) different, I sold two of my 4213s just because I felt I didn't want to hog them and besides I have two more that I will be keeping for sure, One I got from a woman that said her dad used to hit on, So that's sentiment to me even though I don't know him and the other was brand new when I got it off ebay, I pulled one of the 4213s down and Inflated it the other night and I forgot how much I liked the 4213, it has a heavier feel but still is fast in my book, I like having the idea of changing between the two bags, The 4213 for that more solid hit feeling and the roni for that I want to fly feeling of hitting on a large bag.

Comment

That is one sweet looking bag. Yes, I would imagine that it would hit differently than any of the Old School Everlast Institutional bags. They were made of a heavy grade of leather, intended for use in commercial and institutional locations.

Comment

I haven’t hit these old Everlast bags yet. But the feel of the Roni 8x11 is similar to his smaller bags. Very smooth and soft, it really doesn’t feel that heavy. My Balazs Lightning 6x9 for example is in fact lighter and smaller but feels heavier. I also would say that it’s due to the different leather.

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
                              Working...
                              X