Hello ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ventanakaz View Post
    Life got in the way along with the crap that comes with it, Got married then about three years later divorced the nut bag, step father got cancer and died, moved my mom into my house to take care of her, She just recently passed away in April, with things going on i didn't take care of myself, now I'm trying to get some resemblance of my health back, it's kinda hard to navigate on here and is kinda frustrated I've been on Instagram Facebook and YouTube, more on Instagram, Hope the gang is still rocking the bag, I brought out my everlast 4205 to start hitting on that, I used to have three of them, one was very light for it's size and fast, that's the one you see me hitting on YouTube, I gave that one away, So now I have the medium weight one and the heavy weight slow one, that's the one I'm gonna start hitting on, My favorite bags are the everlast 4213 and 4205, I got lucky and ran across another 4213, I hit on that one way more than the 4205, a few days ago I ordered a nostalgic bag off of etsy, It's coming from the UK, it has that classic old school color and look, I just hope it's not a dud, Keep on baggin my friends
    I was going to ask if anyone had tried those British bags You always see them when you look Roni up I think they look cool Can't wait for you to tell us how they hit

Comment

Originally posted by pinzpirate View Post

I was going to ask if anyone had tried those British bags You always see them when you look Roni up I think they look cool Can't wait for you to tell us how they hit
      I would say it's not for bible baggin, More of a power bag, it rebounds good but as some would say heavy on the hands, I changed out the bladder to a smaller size and didn't like the loop so I shortened it, Me personally I like it, But bible baggers probably won't. BTW the brand i got was Retro Reborn from the UK, got it off of etsy, and it's a large bag
      Last edited by ventanakaz; 11-21-2020, 02:25 PM.

Comment

Paging florian 180, paging florian ?, I sent you a message here and on facebook messenger. I need to make sure the form i filled out is correct, I feel I need more info from you, take a look at the USPS form, I need to make sure it's right before I send the bags, swivel and loop to Germany ?

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
        Working...
        X