Hello ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello ?

Hello, is this thing working ? Florian 180. I'm on facebook under the name Ralph Kazarian, I'm also on Instagram under the name ventanakaz, or lookup ralph kazarian, shit now I forgot my name on Instagram, I hope this gets to you, getting old sucks !

Sent you a PM Florian 180

Comment

Where you been?

Comment

RALPH or ME ???? OR BOTH

Comment

Life got in the way along with the crap that comes with it, Got married then about three years later divorced the nut bag, step father got cancer and died, moved my mom into my house to take care of her, She just recently passed away in April, with things going on i didn't take care of myself, now I'm trying to get some resemblance of my health back, it's kinda hard to navigate on here and is kinda frustrated I've been on Instagram Facebook and YouTube, more on Instagram, Hope the gang is still rocking the bag, I brought out my everlast 4205 to start hitting on that, I used to have three of them, one was very light for it's size and fast, that's the one you see me hitting on YouTube, I gave that one away, So now I have the medium weight one and the heavy weight slow one, that's the one I'm gonna start hitting on, My favorite bags are the everlast 4213 and 4205, I got lucky and ran across another 4213, I hit on that one way more than the 4205, a few days ago I ordered a nostalgic bag off of etsy, It's coming from the UK, it has that classic old school color and look, I just hope it's not a dud, Keep on baggin my friends

Comment

Glad you're back. You too Florian.

Comment

What Paranday said....

Comment

Nice to see you back, Ralph! Sounds like a crazy few years you've been through.

Nice to see you too Florian380!
                Certifiable SBX Attendee 2019

@SpeedBagaZebo

Comment

Originally posted by ventanakaz View Post
                  Life got in the way along with the crap that comes with it, Got married then about three years later divorced the nut bag, step father got cancer and died, moved my mom into my house to take care of her, She just recently passed away in April, with things going on i didn't take care of myself, now I'm trying to get some resemblance of my health back, it's kinda hard to navigate on here and is kinda frustrated I've been on Instagram Facebook and YouTube, more on Instagram, Hope the gang is still rocking the bag, I brought out my everlast 4205 to start hitting on that, I used to have three of them, one was very light for it's size and fast, that's the one you see me hitting on YouTube, I gave that one away, So now I have the medium weight one and the heavy weight slow one, that's the one I'm gonna start hitting on, My favorite bags are the everlast 4213 and 4205, I got lucky and ran across another 4213, I hit on that one way more than the 4205, a few days ago I ordered a nostalgic bag off of etsy, It's coming from the UK, it has that classic old school color and look, I just hope it's not a dud, Keep on baggin my friends
                  I see you on FB a lot. Good to hear from you again.
                  Speed Bag

Put a little Rhythm in YOUR workout!
                  *attendee: Every SB gathering so far!
                  The Quest Continues...
                  Hoping for another Gathering...

sigpic

The Art of the Bag

Comment

Welcome back ventanakaz!

Comment

Originally posted by BagBoy View Post
                      Nice to see you back, Ralph! Sounds like a crazy few years you've been through.

Nice to see you too Florian380!
                      Thanks, it's nice not to have crazy people in my life, Still have the relatives though LOL

Comment

Originally posted by Speedbag View Post

I see you on FB a lot. Good to hear from you again.
                        I think I'm on Instagram the most, Ha ha

Comment

Originally posted by Zaz View Post
                          Welcome back ventanakaz!
                          Thanks, I'm still learning how to navigate on this forum

Comment

Originally posted by paranday View Post
                            Glad you're back. You too Florian.
                            Thanks paranday

Comment

Originally posted by Dutchman View Post
                              What Paranday said....
                              Thanks Dutchman, I'm wondering if I can post some pictures on here, since I can't seem to use the tapatalk app anymore, I have some Vintage big bags I like to show for those of us that like the old classics

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
                              Working...
                              X