Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LouisvilleBagr
    replied
    I was joking, you can find almost anything on there. You should list the Arc , minimum order 10,000.

Leave a comment:

• rdshackleford
    replied
    I sense a little anti-something political correctness in this thread so far. just fyi, Alibaba/AliExpress is a Chinese e-commerce site similar to Amazon, but they don't sell their own stuff, they just connect the producer to the consumer directly.

Leave a comment:

• UK mark
    replied
    I may bite the bullet and order some soon as I've got a project I want to develop And report back on the quality and usability

Leave a comment:

• LouisvilleBagr
    replied
    Good question. I've noticed that ridiculously expensive 'screw design' Cleto Reyes platform on there for a fraction of the price. Looked to be the exact same thing without the branding.

I dont have any experience purchasing anything from there. They'll put me on some kind of watch list.

I would contact the supplier and ask them if they manufacture for any major brands.

Leave a comment:

• UK mark
    started a topic AliExpress

AliExpress

Forgive me for I have sinned , was browsing on Alibaba site and noticed the speedbags on there are a fraction of the price , but say they are made of leather ....a few questions
    1, has anyone on here ever used a similar cheap bag and are they that bad ?
    2, forgive me if I am wrong but do the popular brands have theirs made by the same factories?
    Just asking as I may want to buy some speedbags in bulk
Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
Working...