Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• rdshackleford
    replied
    bagboy, sorry for hijacking your thread like this. speedbag, so far, so good. I am back home now. Surgeon said the operation went perfectly. I hope to be bagging like mad in a few months, better than ever on the right side (not saying that much, lol)

Leave a comment:

• Speedbag
    replied
    Originally posted by rdshackleford View Post
    I am having the shoulder surgery today. Oh boy.
    Hang in there. It's scary and takes a few days to get bearable. But 4-6 months from now you'll be glad you did.

Leave a comment:

• Zaz
    replied
    I wish you a speedy recovery.

Leave a comment:

• Zaz
    replied

I hate it too, dead non-bounce. But I think it might be the synthetic material, not the light weight. My new Bulgarian bag is lighter and larger, and had a ton of bounce.
    You are right, it’s the synthetic material, not the light weight. My Everlast 4200 is very light too and it has a great rebound.

Leave a comment:

• rdshackleford
    replied
    That was my favorite show as a kid. Always wanted to be a bionic man!

Leave a comment:

• BagBoy
    replied
    Your shoulder is going to become better! faster! Stronger than it was before! <-- I got that from the six million dollar man but I say it applies in this case too.

Leave a comment:

• Mickey Dix
    replied
    Originally posted by Cazbag View Post

Best of luck Rusty! Hope it feels better as soon as possible. I had bring my Mother up this morning for wrist surgery coincidentally.
    Good luck Rusty, hope your up and baggin soon!!!!

Leave a comment:

• Cazbag
    replied
    Best of luck Rusty! Hope it feels better as soon as possible. I had bring my Mother up this morning for wrist surgery coincidentally.

Leave a comment:

• rdshackleford
    replied
    Originally posted by BagBoy View Post
    Why they would try and reinvent the wheel with that bag is just weird to me. Maybe they'll reinvent the boxeo and it'll be awesome with a different name!
    Didn't they? They call it Boxeo Money Metallic now. I'm sure just as awesome as the orig. Just as versatile. The dogs are gonna love my Boxeo after I put a squeakie inside.

Leave a comment:

• rdshackleford
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Speedbag
    replied

lol, I hear ya, and I would not buy one either. But I would not give this one up for the world. This was my first speed bag, saved up my allowance money to buy it, I think around '77. I used bag gloves. I think the platform was shittier than the bag, so I didn't notice so much.
    Yep, I had a few old brownie's. Dead as a pancake, but I understand the nostalgia. I'd use if for a non-hitting signature bag if I had them back. Hope your shoulder is doing OK.

Leave a comment:

• LouisvilleBagr
    replied

Why they would try and reinvent the wheel with that bag is just weird to me. Maybe they'll reinvent the boxeo and it'll be awesome with a different name!
    Now I’ve never hit the title black, so I don’t know how they compare. You seem to like the Title bags. PM me if u want to trade or try it out.

Leave a comment:

• BagBoy
    replied
    Originally posted by LouisvilleBagr View Post

I find it to be heavy and clunky, but admittedly I haven’t hit the small bags much lately. It’s the 8x5 and a tad misshapen but that may be because I haven’t punched it out enough. Of course it comes standard with the dead quick tek....not much bounce at all. It just doesn’t fit my hands. Maybe I’ll appreciate it more as I progress?

Leave a comment:

• LouisvilleBagr
    replied

LouisvilleBagr You bought a Black 2.0??? OMG Do tell! What's it like?
    I find it to be heavy and clunky, but admittedly I haven’t hit the small bags much lately. It’s the 8x5 and a tad misshapen but that may be because I haven’t punched it out enough. Of course it comes standard with the dead quick tek....not much bounce at all. It takes more force than most of my other bags to keep it moving. Just doesn’t fit my hands. Maybe I’ll appreciate it more as I progress? I’d choose one of my $25 Title ‘the Contender’ bags over it any day. It’s ugly, but is the perfect size somewhere between a 9x6 and 8x5. Thin, soft leather, soft welting you can’t feel and it comes standard with the orange bladder.
    Last edited by LouisvilleBagr; 10-02-2019, 09:22 PM.

Leave a comment:

• BagBoy
    replied
    Originally posted by LouisvilleBagr View Post
    Boxeo, Title Black 2.0, and (just to make Rusty smile) the Everlast 4210.

I can’t decide if I want to know what you do with that whip?
    LouisvilleBagr You bought a Black 2.0??? OMG Do tell! What's it like?

Leave a comment:

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
Working...