X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BagBoy
    replied
    Originally posted by Zaz View Post

I'm not sure if it's normal or a quality control problem. The Everlast Kangaroo x-small and small are banana bag while the medium and large are teardrop shaped. Maybe Title wanted their Gyro x-small shaped differently? It doesn't make sense but it would not surprise me... If i was you i would return it.
    Zaz I too thought perhaps they make it like that on purpose. But then, why? If I'm Title I would like to think I would keep a bag line consistent. I don't know.. maybe you're right.

Leave a comment:

• BagBoy
    replied
    Originally posted by Speedbag View Post
    Everlast 4214. Trade it for a brush pile, then burn the bush pile.
    Hahaha Don't sugar-coat it, Alan. Everything I read on that bag screams in agreeance with you. I almost want one just because

Leave a comment:

• BagBoy
    replied
    Originally posted by Cazbag View Post

LMFAO! I saw that neatly coiled up and was gonna make a remark but you beat me to the punch!
    Hehehe I grew up on a farm and we had all kinds of old things all over the place. That whip is the real thing, Indiana Jones style! And it looks good with The Barn.

Leave a comment:

• rdshackleford
    replied
    Originally posted by Zaz View Post
    ...I don't like my Title Atomic either. It's so light that it lose a lot of speed on the second and third rebound.
    I hate it too, dead non-bounce. But I think it might be the synthetic material, not the light weight. My new Bulgarian bag is lighter and larger, and had a ton of bounce.

Leave a comment:

• rdshackleford
    replied
    Originally posted by Speedbag View Post
    lol, I hear ya, and I would not buy one either. But I would not give this one up for the world. This was my first speed bag, saved up my allowance money to buy it, I think around '77. I used bag gloves. I think the platform was shittier than the bag, so I didn't notice so much.

Leave a comment:

• Cazbag
    replied
    Click image for larger version

Name:	20190616_124149.jpg
Views:	623
Size:	1.18 MB
ID:	115956Click image for larger version

Name:	20190621_173500.jpg
Views:	598
Size:	1.03 MB
ID:	115957
    As stated in another post, I would not buy this one again. I removed the big obnoxious rubber patch but the thick leather disc on the bottom interferes as well. Loop too short and tight adding to clunky action. Maybe it would be better in a larger form but I will never know!
    I would not buy the Everlast "Elite" 9x6 again either, loop is flimsy and shape is too out of wack. If I had it to do over again, perhaps I might get the Atomic, but only if I could inspect it before purchasing.

Leave a comment:

• Speedbag
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Zaz
    replied
    Originally posted by BagBoy View Post
    Or perhaps, The Bag(s) You wish You Didn't Buy Once.

Up until a little while ago I had no idea that the Title Gyro came in 4 sizes! Turns out they also have an XS 4" I like my Gyro bags so I figured I'd pick up the little one to complete the Gyro line. I expected the bag to be consistent in shape to the other three, a smaller version of the 5" makes sense? You'd think.

It's the strangest thing but it is a very narrow XS banana bag with out the fat bottom like the others. Also, for a tiny bag it is very unresponsive with the stock bladder it comes with. No problem.. I swapped the bladder for an XS Enkay and that definitely helps but it is in no way like all the other mini bags I have. It's not a mover and it just wants to have a nap!

The pictures give you an idea but still do not really capture how narrow it is. Not shaped like the others at all::
    I'm not sure if it's normal or a quality control problem. The Everlast Kangaroo x-small and small are banana bag while the medium and large are teardrop shaped. Maybe Title wanted their Gyro x-small shaped differently? It doesn't make sense but it would not surprise me... If i was you i would return it.

Leave a comment:

• Cazbag
    replied
    =LouisvilleBagr;

I can’t decide if I want to know what you do with that whip?
    LMFAO! I saw that neatly coiled up and was gonna make a remark but you beat me to the punch!

Leave a comment:

• Zaz
    replied
    I was very disappointed by my Pro-Mex Victoria speed bag. With the stock bladder it felt like i was hitting a bag full of bricks. In addiction, after a few weeks, the loop stretched so much i thought it was going to break! I changed the bladder for a Enkay bladder and i sewed an additional layer of leather under the loop.. The loop stopped stretching and the rebound of the bag got better.

I don't like my Title Atomic either. It's so light that it lose a lot of speed on the second and third rebound.

My Valor Ca-12 is a decent bag but it's cheaply made and i don't think it will last long. Can't complain since it came with my platform but i won't buy another one when mine become unusable.
    Last edited by Zaz; 10-01-2019, 10:24 PM.

Leave a comment:

• LouisvilleBagr
    replied
    Boxeo, Title Black 2.0, and (just to make Rusty smile) the Everlast 4210.

I can’t decide if I want to know what you do with that whip?

Leave a comment:

• BagBoy
    started a topic The Bag(s) you wouldn't buy again

The Bag(s) you wouldn't buy again

Or perhaps, The Bag(s) You wish You Didn't Buy Once.

Up until a little while ago I had no idea that the Title Gyro came in 4 sizes! Turns out they also have an XS 4" I like my Gyro bags so I figured I'd pick up the little one to complete the Gyro line. I expected the bag to be consistent in shape to the other three, a smaller version of the 5" makes sense? You'd think.

It's the strangest thing but it is a very narrow XS banana bag with out the fat bottom like the others. Also, for a tiny bag it is very unresponsive with the stock bladder it comes with. No problem.. I swapped the bladder for an XS Enkay and that definitely helps but it is in no way like all the other mini bags I have. It's not a mover and it just wants to have a nap!

The pictures give you an idea but still do not really capture how narrow it is. Not shaped like the others at all::
    Attached Files
    Last edited by BagBoy; 10-01-2019, 06:03 PM.
Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
Working...