X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LouisvilleBagr
    replied
    Originally posted by Zaz View Post
    I am the one who bought the other one on Ebay I would have preferred the Pro ball, but i planned to buy the standard and the pro anyway. The bag should arrive in mid-September. I feel like a child waiting for Christmas !!!!
    Zaz got it...perfect!! I rolled the dice on it. You never know until you have it in your hands. But, rest assured its brand spanking new. The seller is super cool too. We had some issues with the Australia Post. Apparently they still use some variation of the Pony Express in some regions?

My estimated delivery time was pretty far out as well. It arrived way early. Here is how long it took to get to me after departing Melbourne. Hope you get yours early as well.

Leave a comment:

• Zaz
    replied
    Originally posted by LouisvilleBagr View Post

And I just have the standard Bradley ball. I'm sure some of you noticed the two that were up on ebay over the past few weeks. What you see on the hook is one. I'm hoping someone on the forum grabbed the other? It was $67 total shipped.

I can only imagine how the Pro Ball must feel, but I will soon find out.
    I am the one who bought the other one on Ebay I would have preferred the Pro ball, but i planned to buy the standard and the pro anyway. The bag should arrive in mid-September. I feel like a child waiting for Christmas !!!!

Leave a comment:

• rdshackleford
    replied
    I did see that Bradley on eBay. I decided to hold out for the Pro. I just wish they made orange.

Leave a comment:

• LouisvilleBagr
    replied
    Originally posted by Jim Walker View Post

WARNING! To anyone else thinking of obtaining a Bradley Speed Ball. Your other bags might begin to collect dust.
    And I just have the standard Bradley ball. I'm sure some of you noticed the two that were up on ebay over the past few weeks. What you see on the hook is one. I'm hoping someone on the forum grabbed the other? It was $67 total shipped.

I can only imagine how the Pro Ball must feel, but I will soon find out.

Leave a comment:

• Jim Walker
    replied
    I finally got my hands on a Bradley bag. First impression...its amazing. I can confirm the rave reviews.

It feels amazing to hit. As far as currently produced bags, this is the standard for quality in my collection so far.
    WARNING! To anyone else thinking of obtaining a Bradley Speed Ball. Your other bags might begin to collect dust.

Leave a comment:

• LouisvilleBagr
    replied
    I finally got my hands on a Bradley bag. First impression...its amazing. I can confirm the rave reviews.

It feels amazing to hit. As far as currently produced bags, this is the standard for quality in my collection so far.

Leave a comment:

• LouisvilleBagr
    replied
    The 4200 from Zaz is my new favorite. The one I found here locally is second. I already have my guard dog trained to protect them.

Leave a comment:

• LouisvilleBagr
    replied
    Originally posted by Zaz View Post

At first, i thought it was the bag i sold you. I should had read the post before looking at the pictures
    Zaz,

When it rains, it pours. I've been making contacts with folks who deal with estate sales. A coworker hooked me up with this dealer, who apparently often comes across vintage bags. They received this 4200 a couple days ago and I picked it up this morning.

I'm just starting to get my local pipeline going...taking over the city. Bags never sleep.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by LouisvilleBagr; 09-01-2019, 06:33 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Zaz
    replied
    Ok, problem solved. I had an extra Everlast bladder and it fits perfectly. This thing is a joy to hit. Very soft, no gloves required.
    At first, i thought it was the bag i sold you. I should had read the post before looking at the pictures

Leave a comment:

• LouisvilleBagr
    replied
    Ok, problem solved. I had an extra Everlast bladder and it fits perfectly. This thing is a joy to hit. Very soft, no gloves required.

Leave a comment:

• Cazbag
    replied
    Someone is bound to chime in on repairing those original plastic bladders, think I remember a post where Alan and others referred to patching them many times, if it is repairable. Since the bladder was disintegrated in mine removing the nipple was only trouble and I just yanked it with pliers.

Leave a comment:

• LouisvilleBagr
    replied
    Originally posted by Cazbag View Post
    Looks like a beauty from here! When I conditioned mine I guess I should have been a little easier around the logos and what not as the gold lettering faded fast. Perhaps that happens with use anyway as it is my first as well?
    This was from an estate and was attached to what I assume was the original platform and swivel it came with? That or they upgraded the bag? I had to buy it too. It was definitely kept somewhere safe and not hit often. That's how it looked after just wiping it off with a leather wipe.

This will be my most critical bladder change to date. Im worried I'm going to screw it up. I've been practicing on a few, but still no expert.

Leave a comment:

• Cazbag
    replied
    Looks like a beauty from here! When I conditioned mine I guess I should have been a little easier around the logos and what not as the gold lettering faded fast. Perhaps that happens with use anyway as it is my first as well?

Leave a comment:

• LouisvilleBagr
    replied
    I guess my hard work is starting to pay off. My tentacles have reached into the estate/consignment community. Scored this morning!

This is the first 4200 I've had in my hands, but it looks and feels like it's in great shape to me? Upon further inspection, the original bladder has a leak at the valve. Does anyone with 4200 experience have any input on which bladder pairs best?

Thanks

*Caz, I didn't forget about the 4204 yourself and BagBoy want or the 80's Ringside. If I find one it will go to someone. I cant really do my stuff on those little bags yet anyway.
    Last edited by LouisvilleBagr; 08-31-2019, 11:14 AM.

Leave a comment:

• LouisvilleBagr
    replied
    I'll leave this here for now....local source
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
Working...