Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cazbag
    replied
    BagBoy's 7 of 10 is a great bag, definitely in my top 15... or 5 I mean... Balaz laser is great bag IMO, I have 9x6 and 8x5. I hit the 9x6 exclusively pretty much the 1st year of bible'n. Title Perlious is a must however there has been mixed reports on incorrect bladder sizes sloppily installed. I have 8x5 and it was great from the get go. Love the 8x5 Title Black as well with bladder upgrade. I found that bag to be clunky in the beginning as well and I hate the "Quik Tech" bladders! The more you relax and get wrist movements with strikes the more the "clunkyness" goes away, atleast what I have found.

Leave a comment:

• BagBoy
    replied
    7 times o' 10 I'll say my Title Ali Authentic 5" (the maroon colored bag NOT the synthetic) The best and only way I can answer your question would be more like a desert island list of 5 bags.

Leave a comment:

• LouisvilleBagr
    started a topic Favorite Current Bag

Favorite Current Bag

Just wondering if I am missing any great bags currently available? At this point the Cletos and the Heritage/Ringside are my favorites. Keep in mind, all my new bags have been purchased within the last couple months.

I'm negotiating with Jim Bradley to get a Pro Ball over here. I read good things about them. Can anyone attest they are worth the toll?

Title...does anyone else feel like their bags are heavy/clunky? I have several. The $25 the Contender bag is by far my favorite. It has thin, soft leather and comes standard with the orange bladder. Is anyone else frustrated when they pay title a nice chunk of change for a bag, then immediately have to replace the dead black bladder with the orange?!?

Thanks in advance for any info. I hope there is a gem I'm missing out there somewhere?

Jesse
    Last edited by LouisvilleBagr; 08-12-2019, 06:12 AM.
Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
Working...