Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cazbag
    replied
    And even if you are the only one to use, the need for adjustability will always remain due to differences in bags, etc. I adjust my height with layers on the floor depending on bags as well as footwear. It works sure but it would be easier with an adjustable platform.

Leave a comment:

• rdshackleford
    replied
    I have the beefier X-Mark. IMO, pound for pound and dollar for dollar the best adjustable platform on the market.

Leave a comment:

• Cazbag
    replied
    Before I found materials to make my current platform I was really close to purchasing the beefier of the 2 X-Marks. Several forum members have it and in the pics and vids they have posted it looks to be very sturdy and drum looks great. I think it is a bit over $200 but looks like it is worth it. If I were to purchase one it is probably the first route I will take.

Leave a comment:

• NJspeedbagger
    started a topic Platform choice

Platform choice

Hi Guys i am looking to throw up a first platform in my garage so I don't have to rely on the set up at the gym I go to anymore. I came across this Valor set up which looks to be a bit more beefy than others in the price range, it's $115 shipped. I don't really care about the swivel and bag as I already have an Arc and Title bag, and don't need adjustments because I am the only one hitting on it. Any input would be appreciated
    We are Valor Fitness, providing strength and conditioning equipment nationwide to beginner and professional athletes of all kinds! Our goal is to deliver quality fitness products at an affordable price, while building stronger communities and inspiring others to live a healthier lifestyle.

Thanks
    Vic
    Our bumper plates, benches, cross training equipment, power racks, cable crossover machines, bars, CrossFit equipment , and rigs fit into any budget.
Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
Working...