Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ventanakaz View Post
    Another bass ball & S-hook assembly for free
    If you live in the USA and want to swap out the plastic ball for a brass one, here's one for free with S-hook that has an offset kinky bend to it. The only thing is the threads came out not as tight as I wanted it, so you'll have to cover all the threads with medium strength threadlocker and maybe put some inside the ball just to make sure and give it the time it needs to setup before you bag on it, with this ball you can put the eyebolt pretty high into the ball as you can see in the pic...ralph
    Last edited by ventanakaz; 12-09-2013, 11:07 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by ventanakaz View Post
      If you live in the USA and want to swap out the plastic ball for a brass one, here's one for free with S-hook that has an offset kinky bend to it. The only thing is the threads came out not as tight as I wanted it, so you'll have to cover all the threads with medium strength threadlocker and maybe put some inside the ball just to make sure and give it the time it needs to setup before you bag on it, with this ball you can put the eyebolt pretty high into the ball as you can see in the pic...ralph
      Send it to me if you can. I've got a few plastic bases I can put it in. The plastic base with a metal ball hook works amazingly well.
      Speed Bag

Put a little Rhythm in YOUR workout!
      *attendee: Every SB gathering so far!
      The Quest Continues...
      Hoping for another Gathering...

sigpic

The Art of the Bag

Comment

Originally posted by Speedbag View Post
        Send it to me if you can. I've got a few plastic bases I can put it in. The plastic base with a metal ball hook works amazingly well.
        ...ok I'll send it to you, but I can't find your P.O. box you sent me and I don't have your'll address. PM me where to send it and I'll try to get it out to you tomorrow (Wednesday) ...ralph

Comment

If anyone else is interested I'll have another brass ball and S-hook assembly to give away, I just have to put the finishing touches on it, then I'll post a pic when I'm done...ralph

Comment

Originally posted by Speedbag View Post
            ...it's in the mail, should be there Mon 12/16/13
            ...ralph

Comment

I had one of these sitting around, brand new. I usually use the the "U" type swivel, but that swivel type isn't very conducive to "bible style" bagging.

So I ordered a 1" 1/4-20 brass ball & used that in place of the stock plastic ball.

So far, I see a small difference in speed. However, I also see a huge difference in range of angles that the bag can swing!

Comment

If you are looking for assignment help canada, this is the best option for you. This company deserves to be at the top of the world ranking among essay writing companies.
                Last edited by andi.duferense; 12-09-2020, 04:12 PM.

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
                Working...
                X