Roni 8x11 Speed Bag

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Roni 8x11 Speed Bag

I just can't recommend this bag enough, Because of this bag I sold all my Everlast 4213s , This bag is faster and feels good on the hands (Soft) whenever i pull this bag off the wall to hit, I'm always saying Wow this bag is Awesome, if your in the market of buying an 8x11and think the bigger bags are slow, I here to tell you this bag is fast.
    Attached Files

Design of the bag, Feel of the leather, Speed of the bag and the most important quality of all for me, QUALITY OF THE WORKMANSHIP. Clearly a Bench Mark. With ventanakaz all the way.

Comment

I forgot to mention the attention to SERVICE they gave me. Class act.

Comment

Is the interior of the bag lined like a Cleto Reyes bag & is it similarly heavy like the Cleto? Thank you. (I like a heavy feeling bag).

Comment

Originally posted by Salvatore Tortellini View Post
          Is the interior of the bag lined like a Cleto Reyes bag & is it similarly heavy like the Cleto? Thank you. (I like a heavy feeling bag).
          I don't consider the cleto reyes bags as heavy, and I had owned all the sizes, I eventually sold all my cleto bags but my favorite sizes were the large and extra small, I really didn't like the sizes that were in-between, the banana shape takes away the speed of the bag and they were just to lightweight for me, the roni bags are just way faster than cleto bags, yes they are lightweight as well but I added a 4 inch round leather patch to the inside of my roni bags to give them a feeling of more mass when I hit them, even with the added leather they are still lightweight bags to me, There is no comparison to the fun of hitting a roni bag to a cleto.

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
          Working...
          X