Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ventanakaz
    replied
    Just wanted to post pictures for comparison sake, The necalli speed bag has a shape that's between a tear drop bag and banana bag.
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• ventanakaz
    replied
    Originally posted by Pete View Post
    Good to know. looks like a quality bag Reminds me of a bowling shoe. Any idea what kind of bladder they use?
    I haven't unlaced the bag to look but judging by the air nipple it's probably the same bladder that cleto reyes bags use and I just ordered another Gil bag from the same company with the same colors as this bag, I just love the Mexican flag colors. I'll probably sell my Blue/Black colored Gil bag because I don't really have room to have double of the same bags, One of each bag is good enough for me, lol

Leave a comment:

• Pete
    replied
    Good to know. looks like a quality bag Reminds me of a bowling shoe. Any idea what kind of bladder they use?

Leave a comment:

• ventanakaz
    replied
    This is a Great bag and doesn't need a break-in period like some bags, the leather is soft and in my opinion, I like it way more than the Cleto Reyes bags that I used to have, it just feels way better to bag on, IMHO.

Leave a comment:

• ventanakaz
    started a topic Necalli Boxing

Necalli Boxing

Just received this speed bag today from www.necalliboxing.com This is the same place where I picked up my Gil Professional speed bag, You have to type in the search box (speed bag) in order to see the Gil bags. Their Necalli professional speed bag is great, I like it way better than the Cleto Reyes bag and it costs less, The loop is wide but I have no problem putting it on my S-hook, if you do happen to order one I would suggest lathering up the loop to install it on your hook, I use leather paste because it stays put, Love this bag.
    Attached Files
Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
Working...
X