No announcement yet.

Comparison pics : Title's standard Latex VS Title's Super Latex bladders

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I did some bladder swapping between bags and bladders, I have to first point out that the 6x9 necalli boxing bag you see in the photo hits fine with the stock bladder but the leather is very thin and the bag is very light, I would say the bag's shape is in between the shape of a tear drop bag and banana bag (i hate the shape of banana bags) So i tried the three different bladders, stock bladder (like the Cleto bladders) The large Title advanced bladder and the Enkay medium #4 bladder with my 4 inch round leather patch glued to the enkay bladder for added weight, The title advanced bladder made the bag feel funny, Like I had less control of the bag and it had a tendency to go where I didn't want it to go, Put the Enkay bladder with leather patch and Bingo, it gave the weight and stability i wanted. Enkay was the Winner.
    Attached Files

Comment

More pictures for comparison, side by side. The Title Advanced bladders don't expand at the top like the Enkay bladders do, They should've shaped them the same as the Enkay bladders, Look at the size comparison, You can see the Large Advanced is practically the same size as the Enkay Medium (#4) and the Medium Advanced is practically the same size as the Enkay Small (#2) I feel the Advanced Medium and Small sizes would work best in Small and Extra Small bags if you wanted to add that extra weight in those bags that feel like your hitting air, The big plus is the snap-in air nipples, You don't need to glue these bladders in. I'm still doing some testing with my 6x9 Gil speed bag, So far the Advanced large feels better in it than the original bladder that the bag came with, My next test will be to see how the Enkay Medium feels in the Gil bag in comparison to the Advanced large that's in it now but the bag still doesn't feel like the leather is broken-in yet. I'm gonna put more time on the bag before i install the Enkay in it.
      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by ventanakaz View Post
        More pictures for comparison, side by side. The Title Advanced bladders don't expand at the top like the Enkay bladders do, They should've shaped them the same as the Enkay bladders, Look at the size comparison, You can see the Large Advanced is practically the same size as the Enkay Medium (#4) and the Medium Advanced is practically the same size as the Enkay Small (#2) I feel the Advanced Medium and Small sizes would work best in Small and Extra Small bags if you wanted to add that extra weight in those bags that feel like your hitting air, The big plus is the snap-in air nipples, You don't need to glue these bladders in. I'm still doing some testing with my 6x9 Gil speed bag, So far the Advanced large feels better in it than the original bladder that the bag came with, My next test will be to see how the Enkay Medium feels in the Gil bag in comparison to the Advanced large that's in it now but the bag still doesn't feel like the leather is broken-in yet. I'm gonna put more time on the bag before i install the Enkay in it.
        Both the Enkay Medium bladder and the Title Advanced Large bladder work good in the 6x9 Gil speed bag, I prefer the Advanced bladder in this speed bag plus my 4 inch round patch of leather added for the extra weight.

Comment

This is my conclusion to the Title Advanced bladders, Will I be buying more, NO. I feel these bladders will probably benefit speed bags that feel to lightweight for your liking, The size that I feel will benefit the best from these bladders would be 4x6, 4x7, 5x7, 5x8, and maybe the 6x9s if they are more on the small size. (EDIT) I forgot to mention that even though the Title Advanced bladders have a Butyl rubber air nipple they don't hold air as good as the Enkay bladders.
          Last edited by ventanakaz; 09-18-2021, 08:10 PM.

Comment

Thought I ought to mention this since I finally got a scale, The weight between the same size bladders of the Enkay and Title Advanced. The Enkay is 67 grams, The Title Advanced is 84 grams, Of course that will vary with the same bladders of the same company.

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
            Working...
            X