Comparison pics : Title's standard Latex VS Title's Super Latex bladders

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comparison pics : Title's standard Latex VS Title's Super Latex bladders

Here's comparison pictures between the two, as you can see the Advanced bladders are smaller, I'm gonna compare the performance between the two in my Vintage Sears 1412 Striking Bag tonight, Then try a comparison in one of my other smaller speed bags but haven't decided which one ? (Edit) Almost forgot to mention that the Advanced bladders have a shoulder on the nipple just like Everlast does, Although it doesn't look as wide, We will see if it holds itself in place like everlast does
    Attached Files
    Last edited by ventanakaz; 07-27-2021, 06:44 AM.

Had to punch new lacing holes in the bag to cinch it up at the top because the bladder didn't fill in the top of this bag. To be fair this is a modified bag and is wider at the top, Hence the new lacing holes i punched in, Used the title Advanced large bladder.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by ventanakaz; 07-27-2021, 06:47 AM.

Comment

Installed the Title Advanced Large bladder in a Physical Success 6x8 bag, the original bladder was a Butyl rubber bladder which was way to large at the belly of the bag and warped the bag badly, With the right size bladder Installed and installed in a certain way, the bag has the shape it should have.
      Attached Files
      Last edited by ventanakaz; 07-27-2021, 06:48 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by ventanakaz View Post
        Installed the Title Super Large bladder in a Physical Success 6x8 bag, the original bladder was a Butyl rubber bladder which was way to large at the belly of the bag and warped the bag badly, With the right size bladder Installed and installed in a certain way, the bag has the shape it should have.
        Ralph, As always your a wealth of information and Thanks for Sharing with us

Comment

I have to point out a sizing flaw with the Title Advanced bladders, First off the Large size Advanced bladder is not what I consider large, I wouldn't install the large size in anything bigger than a 6x9 bag, As for the medium and small sizes, they are pretty close in size, I only have one bag that is a 5x8 size (The Ringside Heritage 5x8) i will eventually try the medium in the 5x8 but it looks like the medium and small Advanced bladders will probably fit in a 4x7 or smaller (the small will easily fit a 4x6 that seems to be the size it will fit from measuring the length of the small size bladder) Like I said they are both very close in size and I'm not sure if the medium will expand tall enough to fill in the 5x8, I haven't tried the medium and small bladders, in fact I really don't have a use for the two Advanced small bladders I have, The sizing is misleading.
          Last edited by ventanakaz; 07-30-2021, 10:02 PM.

Comment

Thanks for the heads up about the large bladders. I'm probably going to try the Title large butyl DEB bladders for my two 4205's. They both have the Everlast plastic bladders which are not staying inflated worth a hoot anymore. I've used one of these in my Reach bag which originally had a neck inflation tube under the laces.It has proven to work well, just about fills the entire bag, other than about the top couple of inches at the top

Comment

Originally posted by Dutchman View Post
              Thanks for the heads up about the large bladders. I'm probably going to try the Title large butyl DEB bladders for my two 4205's. They both have the Everlast plastic bladders which are not staying inflated worth a hoot anymore. I've used one of these in my Reach bag which originally had a neck inflation tube under the laces.It has proven to work well, just about fills the entire bag, other than about the top couple of inches at the top
              For all four of the 4205s that I had, I always used either the everlast large latex bladder or the enkay #5 large bladder, Of course the enkay held air better than the everlast, I only have one 4205 now and it has an enkay bladder in it, I just checked it and it has held air really good despite me not hitting on it for awhile, I just needed to add a few puffs of air to fill it back up, The bladder actually fills the neck on these bags really good.

Comment

Had to punch new lacing holes in the bag to cinch it up at the top because the bladder didn't fill in the top of this bag. To be fair this is a modified bag and is wider at the top, Hence the new lacing holes i punched in, Used the title Advanced large bladder.
                So a couple of days ago I took the title large advanced bladder out of my modified Sears 1412 bag because of the shape of these advanced bladders, they are alot shorter than the enkay bladders and won't fill in the neck area of this bag, Since the advanced bladder didn't expand into the neck of the bag, it made the bag flop around at the neck with no support of the advanced bladder, I swapped it out for an Enkay #5 large bladder and what a difference, The Enkay bladder filled the whole bag from top to bottom, As I mentioned before I wouldn't recommend installing the large title advanced bladder into anything bigger than a 6x9 bag, These Advanced bladders are just to short and the way the top of the bladders are rounded off and don't come to a point like the enkay bladders do, it makes them hard to fill in the top of speed bags, I consider the title large advanced bladders to be more of a size medium/small.

Comment

More pictures of the medium and small Title Advanced bladders as you can see in the pictures the medium and small are very close in size, I'm gonna try the medium bladder in the Ringside Heritage speed bag although the bag says medium on it, it's not. It's a 5x8 so it's a small bag, Ringside has it advertised as 5" The bag is a great speed bag and is fast as is but I've been trying to get the feel that the everlast Bumblebee had, I already added a four inch round patch of leather to the bottom inside of the bag now I'm gonna try the advanced to it since these bladders have more girth to them.
                  Attached Files

Comment

So I measured my Ringside Heritage bag and it's more like a 5x7 not 5x8 Some bags are not the size that's advertised, if this bag was 8 inches tall than the advanced medium bladder wouldn't fill in the neck of the bag, it did give it more mass and as for speed it feels the same but with more weight to the bag, it's hard to judge the speed without having two of the exact same bags with different bladders in them (but it's definitely not slower) I do like that it did add the mass to the bag and is still a fast bag, Here's some information that I think nobody realizes, When installing a latex bladder in the bags that have five leather panels like this one and the everlast 4200 and others, These bags have a tendency to be Oblong shaped, It is very important that you install your bladder the right way, The bladders come to you flat shaped and have a fold on both sides the Opposite expands farther and if installed the right way, It Will round out an oblong shaped bag, How do I know this, Because when I used to hit on the 4200s when I was a teenager, Some bags were oblong shaped when I filled them up, So what I did was take the air outta the plastic bladders that these bags came with and twisted the bladder 90 degrees, The plastic bladders would never fill with air in a round shape because of the seams on the bladders, So if installed the wrong way at the factory then a bag that has a tendency to be oblong shaped, The bladder would make it worse, On another note, The Butyl rubber bladder that this Heritage bag came with really surprised me, all the butyl rubber bladders that I took outta bags didn't have the elasticity that the latex bladders did, Well this one did, No wonder the stock bag has the speed it had. As for the small title advanced bladder, I wouldn't install it in anything bigger than a 4x6 or smaller, So measure the length of your bag before you choose what bladder you stick in it. Take a good look at my pictures
                    Attached Files
                    Last edited by ventanakaz; 08-02-2021, 02:23 PM.

Comment

The Title Advanced Small bladders I'll never use because I'll never buy or hit on an xxs speed bag again, That size bag just doesn't benefit me, if your in the USA and want these bladders let me know, They won't work on a 5x8, They just won't fill in the neck area of that size bag, These will probably fit 4x6 bags from my measurements of the bladder. (Edit) You don't need to glue in these bladders, They snap in like the everlast bladders
                      Attached Files
                      Last edited by ventanakaz; 08-02-2021, 03:23 PM.

Comment

I just put the Title Advanced large bladder in a 6x9 speed bag and just as I suspected, There is no way the large advanced bladder will work in any speed bag taller than 9 inches, Not measuring the loop

Comment

I just put the Title Advanced large bladder in a 6x9 speed bag and just as I suspected, There is no way the large advanced bladder will work in any speed bag taller than 9 inches, Not measuring the loop
                          Which is about 90% of the bags I own.....

Comment

I'll have to say that the Advanced bladders missed the mark when it came to sizing and shape of the bladder, The Advanced bladders should've had the same shape and size of the enkay bladders, The plus of the bladders are the snap in air nipples and the bladders are very noticeably thicker and weigh more than the same size enkay bladder, Remember the advanced large are not large, they are medium and because these are thicker, it seems more critical that they are installed correctly in the bag, especially if the leather is thin on the speed bag, if not installed correctly on a thin leathered bag it will give the bag an oblong shape, if that happens on the first Initial install of the bladder, it is an easy fix. Take some air out of the bladder and turn your bladder about ninety degrees (less or more) to get the bag to round out.

Comment

I just ordered more bladders, Enkay #4 medium and Title Advanced large, I'm gonna try out both bladders in my Gil 6x9 bag and see which one feels better, I'll report back once I get the bladders in the mail.

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
                              Working...
                              X