paranday, Ringside Heritage 5" Speed Bag

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• paranday, Ringside Heritage 5" Speed Bag

paranday, just wanted to show you what I did to the Ringside Heritage 5" bag to give it more weight without Sacrificing speed, it feels much better, I hate bags that are to lightweight.
    Attached Files

The stock bag has a characteristic other bags don't have, it punches well in the cold. As for you, you never stop improving on things. You should be a bag manufacturer or bag consultant.

Comment

Originally posted by paranday View Post
      The stock bag has a characteristic other bags don't have, it punches well in the cold. As for you, you never stop improving on things. You should be a bag manufacturer or bag consultant.
      LOL, Bag Consultant. Hmm I wonder how much they get paid ;-)

Comment

Those pieces were added to the inside, the lower quarter or so? Looks like they're skived somewhat thicker than the factory Heritage leather?

I also don't much like small bags that are very light, I may try your idea. The one I notice is the 4200 - at least, the Olympics one I have.

Comment

Originally posted by glus View Post
          Those pieces were added to the inside, the lower quarter or so? Looks like they're skived somewhat thicker than the factory Heritage leather?

I also don't much like small bags that are very light, I may try your idea. The one I notice is the 4200 - at least, the Olympics one I have.
          It will definitely work for the 4200, I have done this to some of my bags and it has worked for every bag except one, I cut a 4 inch round piece of leather, The leather thickness is 5 to 6 oz on average and I got a square piece of leather off ebay, Yes it is considerably thicker leather, The extra weight added to the bottom of the bags gave them that more solid feel with the extra mass and didn't slow the speed of the bags down.

Comment

What do you use to keep the leather in place? I would like to try this on a 4200

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
            Working...
            X