Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• chunk
    replied
    Cool cool! Thanks! New to all of this and excited to get started. It’s been years since I have had access to a bag and never knew how much more the bag had to offer. Once I get it up I’ll take some pics. Thanks!

Leave a comment:

• Mickey Dix
    replied
    Click image for larger version  Name:	0312932B-A7E6-47B3-A584-875A42F2BED6.jpeg Views:	1 Size:	2.04 MB ID:	119688 Hi Chunk welcome to the forum.The Platform is very sturdy. It has all the features of a high end adjustable platform without the high price tag.A nice 24 inch solid drum with a powder coated steel frame.I am very pleased with it . Good luck with it.I switched the swivel to the Arcswivel Bag on!!!
    Last edited by Mickey Dix; 03-12-2020, 11:12 PM.

Leave a comment:

• chunk
    replied
    Hey there! Just checking to see how the platform has worked out for you. They had another deal this weekend so I have one on the way. Any help is appreciated. Thanks

Leave a comment:

• Mickey Dix
    replied
    Click image for larger version

Name:	80D9D7CA-42A4-45ED-83A9-5BDDFB560742.jpeg
Views:	529
Size:	3.02 MB
ID:	118022 This is the handle for the title platform. It appears to be a very sturdy platform.I am pleased so far although I have not installed it yet.
    Last edited by Mickey Dix; 01-14-2020, 02:16 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Cazbag
    replied
    I had a chance at work awhile back to get some mating rails and clamps off some machinery that was being thrown out but by time I went to salvage it was already gone. I would like to incorporate them in my "someday" homemade adjustable platform.

Leave a comment:

• Cazbag
    replied
    Originally posted by rdshackleford View Post
    ... that fit the x-mark bolts?
    I'm sure you could find them. The one shown is an 8mm bolt

Leave a comment:

• Dutchman
    replied
    McMaster-Carr is the complete source for your plant with over 595,000 products. 98% of products ordered ship from stock and deliver same or next day.

Leave a comment:

• rdshackleford
    replied
    ... that fit the x-mark bolts?

Leave a comment:

• Dutchman
    replied
    Look like eccentric clamps, standard tool item, I believe you can get them from McMaster Carr...

Leave a comment:

• Cazbag
    replied
    Click image for larger version

Name:	20200108_092027.jpg
Views:	399
Size:	918.6 KB
ID:	117933Click image for larger version

Name:	20200108_092303.jpg
Views:	423
Size:	1.07 MB
ID:	117934 They look to be similar to this handle.

Leave a comment:

• Mickey Dix
    replied
    Sure no problem Rusty,

Leave a comment:

• rdshackleford
    replied
    if you think of it, could you take a couple of pics of the red handle hardware before you install? I'm thinking I could retrofit something like that to my X-Mark.

Leave a comment:

• Mickey Dix
    replied
    I ordered the title pro adjustable platform it should arrive in a few days.looking forward to installing it in the near future.I will definitely be swapping out the swivel with the pro arcswivel. When it is up I will take pics and give a review. Thanks-Mick

Leave a comment:

• Zaz
    replied
    This platform looks even better than the x-mark!

Leave a comment:

• rdshackleford
    replied
    Looks nice. Those red lock-down handles look more functional than the ones on the very similar X-Mark.

Leave a comment:

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
Working...