Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• chunk
    replied
    ..and I have quite the addictive personality so it should be a fun combination!! Any chance you can please save me some time and let me know how to order an Arc swivel?

Leave a comment:

• Mickey Dix
    replied
    Glad you are abroad Chunk, There are some very knowledgeable and nice people on this forum. Read up on all you can .have fun with speedbagging. It is very addictive.

Leave a comment:

• chunk
    replied
    Cool cool! Thanks! New to all of this and excited to get started. It’s been years since I have had access to a bag and never knew how much more the bag had to offer. Once I get it up I’ll take some pics. Thanks!

Leave a comment:

• Mickey Dix
    replied
    Click image for larger version  Name:	0312932B-A7E6-47B3-A584-875A42F2BED6.jpeg Views:	1 Size:	2.04 MB ID:	119688 Hi Chunk welcome to the forum.The Platform is very sturdy. It has all the features of a high end adjustable platform without the high price tag.A nice 24 inch solid drum with a powder coated steel frame.I am very pleased with it . Good luck with it.I switched the swivel to the Arcswivel Bag on!!!
    Last edited by Mickey Dix; 03-12-2020, 11:12 PM.

Leave a comment:

• chunk
    replied
    Hey there! Just checking to see how the platform has worked out for you. They had another deal this weekend so I have one on the way. Any help is appreciated. Thanks

Leave a comment:

• Mickey Dix
    replied
    Click image for larger version

Name:	80D9D7CA-42A4-45ED-83A9-5BDDFB560742.jpeg
Views:	280
Size:	3.02 MB
ID:	118022 This is the handle for the title platform. It appears to be a very sturdy platform.I am pleased so far although I have not installed it yet.
    Last edited by Mickey Dix; 01-14-2020, 02:16 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Cazbag
    replied
    I had a chance at work awhile back to get some mating rails and clamps off some machinery that was being thrown out but by time I went to salvage it was already gone. I would like to incorporate them in my "someday" homemade adjustable platform.

Leave a comment:

• Cazbag
    replied
    Originally posted by rdshackleford View Post
    ... that fit the x-mark bolts?
    I'm sure you could find them. The one shown is an 8mm bolt

Leave a comment:

• Dutchman
    replied
    https://www.mcmaster.com/machine-handles

Leave a comment:

• rdshackleford
    replied
    ... that fit the x-mark bolts?

Leave a comment:

• Dutchman
    replied
    Look like eccentric clamps, standard tool item, I believe you can get them from McMaster Carr...

Leave a comment:

• Cazbag
    replied
    Click image for larger version

Name:	20200108_092027.jpg
Views:	254
Size:	918.6 KB
ID:	117933Click image for larger version

Name:	20200108_092303.jpg
Views:	246
Size:	1.07 MB
ID:	117934 They look to be similar to this handle.

Leave a comment:

• Mickey Dix
    replied
    Sure no problem Rusty,

Leave a comment:

• rdshackleford
    replied
    if you think of it, could you take a couple of pics of the red handle hardware before you install? I'm thinking I could retrofit something like that to my X-Mark.

Leave a comment:

• Mickey Dix
    replied
    I ordered the title pro adjustable platform it should arrive in a few days.looking forward to installing it in the near future.I will definitely be swapping out the swivel with the pro arcswivel. When it is up I will take pics and give a review. Thanks-Mick

Leave a comment:

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
Working...
X