Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Everlast 4200s on eBay

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Everlast 4200s on eBay

    Lot of 2 Everlast 4200's on Ebay. Look to be in great condition


    https://www.ebay.com/itm/323833729885?ul_noapp=true

  • #2
    On it! Great post Jaja, and thanks for the heads up via pm, Rusty! That is one listing I won't ignore. Let's get nuts!

    Seems I can no longer post a video properly

    https://youtu.be/nTY836hhY7o
    Last edited by BagBoy; 06-14-2019, 06:12 PM. Reason: video posting

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by BagBoy View Post
      On it! Great post Jaja, and thanks for the heads up via pm, Rusty! That is one listing I won't ignore. Let's get nuts!

      Seems I can no longer post a video properly

      https://youtu.be/nTY836hhY7o
      I've also noted that some YT video's will not longer embed properly. It's been happening for a while now.


      https://youtu.be/nTY836hhY7o
      Speed Bag

      Put a little Rhythm in YOUR workout!
      *attendee: Every SB gathering so far!
      The Quest Continues...
      Onward to SpeedB.A.G. X! Summer 2019

      THE 10th Year Reunion!

      sigpic

      The Art of the Bag

      Comment


      • #4
        Anybody have a 4204 that they may bring to the gathering? Just curious as to how it hits compared to 4200.

        Comment


        • #5
          Embed like this?
          @ArcSwivel
          #ArcSwivel sigpic

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Cazbag View Post
            Anybody have a 4204 that they may bring to the gathering? Just curious as to how it hits compared to 4200.

            The 4204 is faster because it was 8x5 and the 4200 is a 9x6.
            Speed Bag

            Put a little Rhythm in YOUR workout!
            *attendee: Every SB gathering so far!
            The Quest Continues...
            Onward to SpeedB.A.G. X! Summer 2019

            THE 10th Year Reunion!

            sigpic

            The Art of the Bag

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Speedbag View Post
              The 4204 is faster because it was 8x5 and the 4200 is a 9x6.
              I had no idea the 4204 was a 5". A new reason to troll ebay.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by BagBoy View Post
                I had no idea the 4204 was a 5". A new reason to troll ebay.
                I had one years ago and at that time I rarely used it, preferring the 9x6. Only when I starting hitting ringside 8x5's did I start liking them (about 1997). Then I pulled out the 4204 but I found thick red plastic bead annoying next to the non-beaded bags, so I never used it much. Wish I knew what happened to it.

                My favorite everlast pro bags were the ones with actual leather beads.
                Speed Bag

                Put a little Rhythm in YOUR workout!
                *attendee: Every SB gathering so far!
                The Quest Continues...
                Onward to SpeedB.A.G. X! Summer 2019

                THE 10th Year Reunion!

                sigpic

                The Art of the Bag

                Comment


                • #9
                  I got a 4200 w/ 84 Olympic logo a while back that appeared to have never been used. The plastic bladder had disintegrated and leather was very dry. I cleaned and conditioned the crap out of it outside and inside with mink oil and what not and it has broken into an awesome bag. Ths red piping is getting softer as well. Would love to give 8x5 a go.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Speedbag View Post
                    I had one years ago and at that time I rarely used it, preferring the 9x6. Only when I starting hitting ringside 8x5's did I start liking them (about 1997). Then I pulled out the 4204 but I found thick red plastic bead annoying next to the non-beaded bags, so I never used it much. Wish I knew what happened to it.

                    My favorite everlast pro bags were the ones with actual leather beads.
                    Alan or others, if you have one of these actual leather bead welted Everlast 4200 pro kidskins, can you bring it to the gathering? Or just post a closeup pic here.
                    @ArcSwivel
                    #ArcSwivel sigpic

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      i got a 4204 with leather beads .i love this bag

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by florian 380 View Post
                        i got a 4204 with leather beads .i love this bag
                        I never had one of those.... just the plastic bead.
                        Speed Bag

                        Put a little Rhythm in YOUR workout!
                        *attendee: Every SB gathering so far!
                        The Quest Continues...
                        Onward to SpeedB.A.G. X! Summer 2019

                        THE 10th Year Reunion!

                        sigpic

                        The Art of the Bag

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by Speedbag View Post
                          I never had one of those.... just the plastic bead.
                          im might wrong but i think its leather because one bead is missing the red color and its defenetly leather that looks through

                          Comment

                          Working...
                          X