X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• florian 380
    replied
    Originally posted by Speedbag View Post
    I never had one of those.... just the plastic bead.
    im might wrong but i think its leather because one bead is missing the red color and its defenetly leather that looks through

Leave a comment:

• Speedbag
    replied
    Originally posted by florian 380 View Post
    i got a 4204 with leather beads .i love this bag
    I never had one of those.... just the plastic bead.

Leave a comment:

• florian 380
    replied
    i got a 4204 with leather beads .i love this bag

Leave a comment:

• rdshackleford
    replied
    I had one years ago and at that time I rarely used it, preferring the 9x6. Only when I starting hitting ringside 8x5's did I start liking them (about 1997). Then I pulled out the 4204 but I found thick red plastic bead annoying next to the non-beaded bags, so I never used it much. Wish I knew what happened to it.

My favorite everlast pro bags were the ones with actual leather beads.
    Alan or others, if you have one of these actual leather bead welted Everlast 4200 pro kidskins, can you bring it to the gathering? Or just post a closeup pic here.

Leave a comment:

• Cazbag
    replied
    I got a 4200 w/ 84 Olympic logo a while back that appeared to have never been used. The plastic bladder had disintegrated and leather was very dry. I cleaned and conditioned the crap out of it outside and inside with mink oil and what not and it has broken into an awesome bag. Ths red piping is getting softer as well. Would love to give 8x5 a go.

Leave a comment:

• Speedbag
    replied
    Originally posted by BagBoy View Post
    I had no idea the 4204 was a 5". A new reason to troll ebay.
    I had one years ago and at that time I rarely used it, preferring the 9x6. Only when I starting hitting ringside 8x5's did I start liking them (about 1997). Then I pulled out the 4204 but I found thick red plastic bead annoying next to the non-beaded bags, so I never used it much. Wish I knew what happened to it.

My favorite everlast pro bags were the ones with actual leather beads.

Leave a comment:

• BagBoy
    replied
    The 4204 is faster because it was 8x5 and the 4200 is a 9x6.
    I had no idea the 4204 was a 5". A new reason to troll ebay.

Leave a comment:

• Speedbag
    replied
    Originally posted by Cazbag View Post
    Anybody have a 4204 that they may bring to the gathering? Just curious as to how it hits compared to 4200.

The 4204 is faster because it was 8x5 and the 4200 is a 9x6.

Leave a comment:

• rdshackleford
    replied
    Embed like this?

Leave a comment:

• Cazbag
    replied
    Anybody have a 4204 that they may bring to the gathering? Just curious as to how it hits compared to 4200.

Leave a comment:

• Speedbag
    replied
    Originally posted by BagBoy View Post
    On it! Great post Jaja, and thanks for the heads up via pm, Rusty! That is one listing I won't ignore. Let's get nuts!

Seems I can no longer post a video properly

https://youtu.be/nTY836hhY7o
    I've also noted that some YT video's will not longer embed properly. It's been happening for a while now.

Leave a comment:

• BagBoy
    replied
    On it! Great post Jaja, and thanks for the heads up via pm, Rusty! That is one listing I won't ignore. Let's get nuts!

Seems I can no longer post a video properly

Last edited by BagBoy; 06-14-2019, 05:12 PM. Reason: video posting

Leave a comment:

• jaja6009
    started a topic Everlast 4200s on eBay

Everlast 4200s on eBay

Lot of 2 Everlast 4200's on Ebay. Look to be in great condition

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
Working...