• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• old Everlast swivel

Found on eBay,

http://www.ebay.com/itm/113354298115

Attached Files

Surprised that someone hasn't grabbed that by now. I tried but it only ships within the 48. Dangit.
    Last edited by BagBoy; 11-10-2018, 05:37 PM. Reason: added "dangit"

Comment

It's got character. And one bid at the moment.

Comment

Originally posted by paranday View Post
        It's got character. And one bid at the moment.
        If you purchased that would you leave it as is or would you clean it up a bit? Soaking it in whatever solution or.. like you said, it's got character. I'm going to (contact the seller) see how firm he is on shipping.

Comment

Go for it. Guess if it were me I'd leave it alone. At least on the outside. The way it looks is why it is interesting.

Comment

It's a bit hard to tell for sure, but it appears to be one of the Brooklyn made ones

Comment

Originally posted by Dutchman View Post
              It's a bit hard to tell for sure, but it appears to be one of the Brooklyn made ones
              What years were they made in Brooklyn approximately?

Comment

Okay, I have to correct myself here, Everlast was in the Bronx, not Brooklyn. For what ever reason I keep wanting to place them there. The principle manufacturing was done there up until 1966 when they opened a facility in Missouri

Comment

No worries, I know what you meant. I typed Brooklyn, too. Anyway, under the hook it looks like it says S G M CO. Does that narrow it down?

Comment

Seller appears to be firm on shipping. Some newbie to the addiction (like me but in the US) should really pick it up just to have it.

Comment

Would love to have it. Too bad I haven't got the cash yet.

Comment

Looks like it sold for a whopping $10.

Comment

Working...
                        X