Two Everlast swivels for sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Two Everlast swivels for sale

Both swivels are interchangeable, the new york swivel is the oldest one i have, it's all original and has a full size steel ball, this was before they went with a steel ball with flats milled on both sides of the ball, The other everlast is one that has my steel ball and S-hook assembly in it, it is a free spinning assembly, meaning the eyebolt and S-hook spins freely inside the steel ball, I haven't figured out how much to sell them for yet.Click image for larger version

Name:	20221026_155605.jpg
Views:	57
Size:	1.91 MB
ID:	128819Click image for larger version

Name:	20221026_155452.jpg
Views:	43
Size:	2.09 MB
ID:	128820

Video of the silver swivel, http://m.youtube.com/shorts/QRfnPJAdNH8

Comment

Lowering the price on the silver everlast swivel to 60 plus the cost of shipping, i'll have more swivels for sale with my steel ball and S-hook/eyebolt assemblies in them available in the future, My S-hook is wider and shorter than the Everlast hooks, So you can get speed bags with wider loops on my S-hooks, Like the Cleto Reyes, Ringside Heritage and the Balazs speed bags

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
      Working...
      X