X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CMPunk4500
    replied
    Originally posted by Pete View Post
    Yeah, the 4200 have been absent lately. I reluctantly told another member I would part with one. Seeing as you haven't had the opportunity to try one he maybe would be willing to let you buy it instead if you want to ask him. I have a couple and I don't want to be greedy Plus I know the feeling. I was on a mission to get a 4200 for awhile and it was worth it. Awesome bags, just a long break in period. I will send you some pics and the price I paid and you can mull it over. As for the 4204, that takes a blessing from the speed bag gods. I came across one in a combination of determination and luck and it is probably my favorite bag. I will message you the other members name.
    Ok that would be great , thank you

Leave a comment:

• Pete
    replied
    Yeah, the 4200 have been absent lately. I reluctantly told another member I would part with one. Seeing as you haven't had the opportunity to try one he maybe would be willing to let you buy it instead if you want to ask him. I have a couple and I don't want to be greedy Plus I know the feeling. I was on a mission to get a 4200 for awhile and it was worth it. Awesome bags, just a long break in period. I will send you some pics and the price I paid and you can mull it over. As for the 4204, that takes a blessing from the speed bag gods. I came across one in a combination of determination and luck and it is probably my favorite bag. I will message you the other members name.

Leave a comment:

• CMPunk4500
    replied
    Or if you know someone looking to sell one , send them my way…I keep an eye on EBay everyday but I can’t find 4200’s or 4204’s, and never having either one of these , I’d love to start my vintage Everlast collection but they are a lot harder to find then I thought. Thanks again guys

Leave a comment:

• CMPunk4500
    started a topic Everlast 4200&4204 wanted

Everlast 4200&4204 wanted

Hello everyone , I am in the search for a 4200 and/or 4204 Everlast bags in relatively good shape, I am really interested in a 4204 but I know how hard those are to come by. If anyone has one or both of those, and you’d like to sell one let me know. Thanks guys , cheers!
    Last edited by CMPunk4500; 10-04-2021, 06:38 PM.
Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
Working...