Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JordonC2
    replied
    Hi guys 1st post. I came to find a replacement for my 35+ year old Everlasting 4201, and I purchased a 100 year old speed bag platform.
    I live 15 minutes from the seller. I will keep you informed when I get it.
    Looking forward to referb. and getting it on the wall.
    Thanks again!
    Jordon

Leave a comment:

• JoMan2
    replied
    There has to be some kind of gig service, app, something that you can have someone come over & pick this up and ship it to you.

Leave a comment:

• Mickey Dix
    replied
    Originally posted by ventanakaz
    I sent this guy multiple emails though ebay, I offered him 1000 dollars and he hasn't gotten back to me, He actually lowered the price too, Doesn't make sense, He can easily take it to DHL, UPS or any shipping company and still make extra money for his time, I don't get it, How can you not take double the price that your asking ???
    He could at least get back to you.Maybe there is something fishy about this platform.I did see he lowered the price and it seems very low for this kind of platform Idk.

Leave a comment:

• paranday
    replied
    Positive Feedback (last 12 months): 0%

Leave a comment:

• JoMan2
    replied
    Originally posted by ventanakaz
    I sent him an offer. Alot more than what he's asking. I want this Platform !!! Hopefully he is willing to pack up the Platform and ship it to me, I compensated for the shipping it would cost to ship the Platform to me.
    Good luck! I hope that it goes through. Keep us updated!!!

Leave a comment:

• Dutchman
    started a topic Narrengansett Platform on eBay

Narrengansett Platform on eBay

https://www.ebay.com/itm/31356965473...oAAOSwJI5gy4a8 Those of you that have stated in the past that you were looking for one of these, well here is one, local pick up only
Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
Working...