Everlast 4205 and 4213 Speed Bags for Sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Everlast 4205 and 4213 Speed Bags for Sale

Gonna sell off my Everlast 4205 and 4213 speed bags, if your a cheapskate don't bother asking about them, I think I'm getting tired of selling and or giving my stuff away for way to cheap, Not gonna take a loss on these bags that are hard to come by.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by ventanakaz; 03-06-2021, 09:57 PM.

Sold, going to Germany

Comment

Going to Joy-many. Now who could that be???

Comment

I don't know if he's a member on here, probably is but I don't know what name he goes by, I also posted a picture on Instagram, There seems to be more activity on there than here and more responses when you post on there, Some people from here are on Instagram

Comment

Gotcha.

Comment

DAMMIT.

Ralph, please tell the German guy that I'll buy them from him! Perhaps give him a sob story about how I'm a crippled moist towelette vender. <--That one's been known to tug at the heartstrings of even the most staunchy.
            Certifiable SBX Attendee 2019

@SpeedBagaZebo

Comment

Originally posted by BagBoy View Post
              DAMMIT.

Ralph, please tell the German guy that I'll buy them from him! Perhaps give him a sob story about how I'm a crippled moist towelette vender. <--That one's been known to tug at the heartstrings of even the most staunchy.
              Sorry buddy, it's in Germany right now and passed Customs the other day, I think if you hitch a ride on a Jet plane and Plead your case you might have a chance, But you may also have to Arm Wrestle him

Comment

Both of these bags appear on eBay, but of late it's far less frequent than in the past. These were expensive bags when they were new, as much or sometimes more than the pro line. They were intended for institutional use, the average person wouldn't be looking at one of these if they were just starting out.

Comment

Originally posted by BagBoy View Post
                  DAMMIT.

There's a 4213 on ebay now if you hurry

Comment

I never saw a 4205 on Ebay.

Comment

They've been there, that's how I got both of mine, but like I said, especially the 4205 has become really scarce

Comment

I guess I overestimated the demand for the 4213, it's still there. If you want a big bag that is a good one. Pretty close to the 4210 in size but nicer leather and it has welted seems
                        Last edited by Pete; 03-18-2021, 11:15 AM.

Comment

Got em! Arrived in Germany, and they are Awesome! Thx Ralph!

Comment

Originally posted by DizzyD View Post
                            Got em! Arrived in Germany, and they are Awesome! Thx Ralph!
                            Enjoy them, they are unlike any bags that are currently out there.

Comment

Originally posted by Dutchman View Post

Enjoy them, they are unlike any bags that are currently out there.
                              Come to think of it, size matters.

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
                              Working...
                              X