Vintage Everlast ball hook swivel on eBay

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vintage Everlast ball hook swivel on eBay

Anyone here ever hit one of these early Everlast swivels?

Click image for larger version

Name:	s-l1600.jpg
Views:	314
Size:	321.7 KB
ID:	122285

Click image for larger version  Name:	s-l1600.jpg Views:	1 Size:	245.5 KB ID:	122284
    Attached Files

Sometimes, even at school, homework is difficult. In college or university, it is even more difficult, so I just order all the work on the site www.bestghostwriters.net

Comment

That's been through the wars, the top of of the ball has worn away

Comment

Originally posted by Dutchman View Post
        That's been through the wars, the top of of the ball has worn away
        Almost a two year old thread but the top of the ball wasn't worn away, I've seen a few of those, and I'm pretty sure those were the first ball-hook swivels that everlast came out with, They weren't the one inch steel balls that you seen in the 60's to present day, These were the same type of what I would call, hollow balls or cup balls as with the Nicols swivels of old, Quality of days gone past, Made of quality steel, maybe 4140 steel or 4340 steel, I had my chance to get one some years ago, but missed out, Finding a good quality two piece steel ball-hook has been bothering me.
        Last edited by ventanakaz; 06-23-2022, 04:26 AM.

Comment

Yeah, I missed that one, it's one of the early Brooklyn ball-hooks. I can't say that I have encountered many of those recently. The last ball hook I have left is a late 70's one with the steel ball that has a flat spot milled in it

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
          Working...
          X