X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• atgatt
    replied
    Originally posted by SpeedBagSkunk View Post
    what a great idea!!!!!! so i might need some help with a good song to pick and then we will start working on it!!! Thanks for yalls support!!!!
    Go ahead and laugh, but the song, You Don't Bring Me Flowers by Neil Diamond and Barbara Streisand is the first one that comes to mind.

Granted, it's not a heavy metal song, but it has a mix. A bag can have a mix of fast and slow. Abrupt and graceful.

Leave a comment:

• metaldad
    replied
    Skunk does it again!!! Nuff said! That was really cool!!!

Leave a comment:

• Dutchman
    replied
    Got to get you guys on Letterman

Leave a comment:

• SpeedBagSkunk
    replied
    wow

what a great idea!!!!!! so i might need some help with a good song to pick and then we will start working on it!!! Thanks for yalls support!!!!

Leave a comment:

• atgatt
    replied
    That was really cool. Never seen a double like that on one bag. Very original and well done. Bravo to you both.

The lighting affect was well done too.

I hope you both continue to develop your duet because it makes for unique showmanship. Like a couple doing a dance routine on a bag.

Somehow I picture a song done by a male and female vocalists that when the male sings, skunk hits the bag, and when the female, etc. Then when they are singing at the same time, the same goes on with the bag.

Maybe I'm a romantic at heart, but that would make a great show.

Leave a comment:

• Speedbag
    replied
    Wow, man that's a really cool video. Erin is really getting good on the bag.

Leave a comment:

• SpeedBagSkunk
    started a topic duet on the speed bag

duet on the speed bag

me and my girl doing our thing on the speedbag!!!
    Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.
Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
Working...