X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BagBoy
    replied
    Originally posted by REB View Post
    Hey if the swivels you created are hotsy-totsy, why not throw a few together for the member baggers that are desperately hunting for a ball and hook? You could become a hero to a few here on the board.... ( of course, expenses to be met)
    +1 and ditto.

Leave a comment:

• REB
    replied
    Originally posted by rdshackleford View Post
    Weird science, get it?

Was no one else alive in the 80's? A couple of computer nerds created kelly lebrock. I created a speed bag swivel. Ironic? Or, just sad?

-Rusty
    p.s. Catch tune, though.
    Hey if the swivels you created are hotsy-totsy, why not throw a few together for the member baggers that are desperately hunting for a ball and hook? You could become a hero to a few here on the board.... ( of course, expenses to be met)

Leave a comment:

• rdshackleford
    replied
    Weird science, get it?

Was no one else alive in the 80's? A couple of computer nerds created kelly lebrock. I created a speed bag swivel. Ironic? Or, just sad?

-Rusty
    p.s. Catch tune, though.

Leave a comment:

• rdshackleford
    replied
    Originally posted by mirokiuru View Post
    What material you used? Looks neat !
    I'm using two different thermoplastics that work well together tribologically. One is proprietary copolyester (proprietary to my supplier).

-Rusty

Leave a comment:

• mirokiuru
    replied
    What material you used? Looks neat !

Leave a comment:

• rdshackleford
    replied
    Also, it is a different swivel from any previous posts. Different material and lots of other changes. This is just the latest.

Leave a comment:

• rdshackleford
    replied
    Only the steel eye bolt/s-hook is from Everlast.

Leave a comment:

• jaja6009
    replied
    I don't know how I missed the swivel in your other post. I was too mesmorized by the bags. Is that the Everlast ball and hook in a new plastic type base?

Leave a comment:

• rdshackleford
    started a topic My Creation, a ball hook swivel story

My Creation, a ball hook swivel story

This is (almost) the best ball hook swivel I have ever used.

"My creation--Is it real? It's my creation...my creation" - Oingo Boingo

-Rusty
    Last edited by rdshackleford; 04-22-2018, 06:10 PM.
Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
Working...