new board

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• new board

Replaced my old 24'' board to 30''(ex kitchen table cut with jigsaw)speed bag makes you a bit of a handyman too.i would say ,better performance
    Attached Files

Nice

Comment

Good job Stefoz. I'd like to do that but if I cut my kitchen table up and hung my speed bag from it my wife would kill me. Although with an adjustable mechanism like that I could argue that we can still eat food on the top of it- if I got some real tall bar stools. lol.

Nice speed bag you have there too.

Comment

Originally posted by Speedbag Seaweed Man View Post
        Good job Stefoz. I'd like to do that but if I cut my kitchen table up and hung my speed bag from it my wife would kill me. Although with an adjustable mechanism like that I could argue that we can still eat food on the top of it- if I got some real tall bar stools. lol.

Nice speed bag you have there too.
        ...By golly, I think you have something there.

Comment

Thanks guys .Made sure i bought the wife a new table before touching that one

Comment

Looks great! That adjustable frame is sweet

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
            Working...
            X