Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Speedbag
    replied
    what is NOT to love about this video. Great smile! It's amazing how Speed bagging brings that out! Nice setup by the way.

Leave a comment:

• Hoosierbagger
    replied
    Very nice. Thanks for posting.

Leave a comment:

• Marta
    replied
    Thanks to all of you for your nice supportive comments ! Next time I hope to show you some progress. I have been working on other things than what is in my simple little video here. And Biff, the reason I have my speedbag in my music studio is that my garage is unheated and detached, and my basement is unheated and only accessible from Bilco doors outside. And it gets COLD here in the winter !!! The only place I had room enough for the bag was that little space you see in the video. But it's perfect - I can just go in that room and punch away whenever the urge hits me. And one of the speakers is right next to the bag !!

Leave a comment:

• Biff
    replied
    Hey Marta, welcome. Nice to see another female bagger on the forum. Why is it that the fairer sex always has such a nice bagging area, and the guys' areas look like dungeons?

Leave a comment:

• Zaza
    replied
    Marta...That's GREAT! No doubt you got the rhythm in ya'....and the smile says it all.
    Keep on baggin' & posting videos, it's inspiring.

Leave a comment:

• swfl
    replied
    Good job and thank you for posting.

Leave a comment:

• Dutchman
    replied
    Originally posted by paranday View Post
    I'm not laughing, because I see you are smiling, which means you're one of us !
    That it does, that it does.

Leave a comment:

• Marta
    replied
    Originally posted by paranday View Post
    Thanks, Paranday. That makes me feel good !!

Leave a comment:

• paranday
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Marta
    started a topic My first attempt at a video

My first attempt at a video

This is so basic, you will laugh, but at least I'm trying !!! I started punching the bag in August, so I am totally a beginner.

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
Working...