X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MsDeville
    replied
    Originally posted by Speedbag View Post
    We should invite firstrateboxing.com to send a unit to SB-V and let the attendees give it a go. They would get some good feedback on it.

just a thought.
    I like that idea. It might behoove them to consider this. I'm pretty sure Balazs has had an increase in sales by letting us try out their platforms at our speed bag gatherings.

Leave a comment:

• Speedbag
    replied
    Originally posted by MsDeville View Post
    Welcome SpeedyGeezer. My, what a nice platform you have! And I'll bet it cost you a lot less than this (screw-type) adjustable platform that sells for $1,000.

http://www.firstrateboxing.com/products.html
    We should invite firstrateboxing.com to send a unit to SB-V and let the attendees give it a go. They would get some good feedback on it.

just a thought.

Leave a comment:

• MsDeville
    replied
    Welcome to the addiction

Welcome SpeedyGeezer. My, what a nice platform you have! And I'll bet it cost you a lot less than this (screw-type) adjustable platform that sells for $1,000.

Leave a comment:

• SpeedyGeezer
    replied
    Thank you

Alan, Zaza and Swfl, I originally made it to go on a lolly column. It is secure and stable. The seventy pounds of the heavy bag still allows the whole unit to move some, not quite heavy enough. I have to get a smaller bag and better swivel installed. I will read the commentary on best swivels and meanwhile Matt has loaned me a better bag and swivel along with suggestions and other sage advice. Hope to see you all at the convention. Cheers!

Leave a comment:

• swfl
    replied
    Welcome to the forum. Very creative design. Pipefitter by chance? Looks like it will be a fine solid setup. Good job! Enjoy!

Leave a comment:

• Zaza
    replied
    Welcome to the forum! Post some video of that platform in action when you can...

Leave a comment:

• Speedbag
    replied
    Originally posted by SpeedyGeezer View Post
    as mandated by Tim and the forum rules.
    This is my home made speed bag backboard assembly.
    Cheers and regards to all.
    Awesome design and craftsmanship! Hope it hits as solid as it looks.
    Ingenious adjustment design.

Leave a comment:

• SpeedyGeezer
    started a topic Hello and First Post

Hello and First Post

as mandated by Tim and the forum rules.
    This is my home made speed bag backboard assembly.
    Cheers and regards to all.
    Attached Files
Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
Working...