Baggin still shots

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Baggin still shots

Just some still shots from my vid. I didn't haveClick image for larger version

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1391237402523.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	41.7 KB
ID:	93921Click image for larger version

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1391237415410.jpg
Size:	42.0 KB
ID:	93922Click image for larger version

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1391237429210.jpg
Size:	41.7 KB
ID:	93923Click image for larger version

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1391237440808.jpg
Size:	40.9 KB
ID:	93924Click image for larger version

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1391237452257.jpg
Size:	41.4 KB
ID:	93925Click image for larger version

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1391237465660.jpg
Size:	42.3 KB
ID:	93926Click image for larger version

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1391237477890.jpg
Size:	40.0 KB
ID:	93927 much sleep the night I made the vid (bags under my eyes)

pictures help

were you hitting the bag with the flat of your hand in one of the still pictures?
    I am trying to do the elbow hits...did not realize how hard they are to do but am trying I watch the forums videos and still shots thank you for posting and I hope you get some sleep bag on

Comment

looks good. Any chance you can post the video?

Comment

Originally posted by rehamco1 View Post
        were you hitting the bag with the flat of your hand in one of the still pictures?
        I am trying to do the elbow hits...did not realize how hard they are to do but am trying I watch the forums videos and still shots thank you for posting and I hope you get some sleep bag on
        ...I'm hitting with just the knuckles and elbows in this short vid. It just takes the right timing and once you get that down it's not as hard as it looks, but of course I still misshit alot

Comment

Originally posted by swfl View Post
          looks good. Any chance you can post the video?
          ...taken from this short vid that I wasn't even gonna post but what the heck. If you look at the end the bag grazed my nose, that's why I stopped http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2PRrKVaPSro
          I'll post a slower vid of what I'm doing in this vid when my shoulder doesn't hurt as much. I hope the slower vid will help out...ralph
          Last edited by ventanakaz; 02-03-2014, 07:43 PM.

Comment

Respect.

Comment

I think that was some nice baggin!

Comment

Thanks, I think when I do the slower hitting video, I'll use the ampro heritage micro speedball.

Comment

Originally posted by ventanakaz View Post
                  ...taken from this short vid that I wasn't even gonna post but what the heck. If you look at the end the bag grazed my nose, that's why I stopped http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2PRrKVaPSro
                  I'll post a slower vid of what I'm doing in this vid when my shoulder doesn't hurt as much. I hope the slower vid will help out...ralph
                  Shoulder hurts... yeah, that sucks on the speed bag.

I do know how you feel.

and for the record, the bag has grazed my nose plenty of times!

Speed Bag

Put a little Rhythm in YOUR workout!
                  *attendee: Every SB gathering so far!
                  The Quest Continues...
                  Onward to SpeedB.A.G. X! Summer 2019

THE 10th Year Reunion!

sigpic

The Art of the Bag

Comment

Nice. Killer elbows! Busted my nose to many times to count lol

Comment

Originally posted by dharleybagger01 View Post
                      Nice. Killer elbows! Busted my nose to many times to count lol
                      The bags laugh at your nose!

Speed Bag

Put a little Rhythm in YOUR workout!
                      *attendee: Every SB gathering so far!
                      The Quest Continues...
                      Onward to SpeedB.A.G. X! Summer 2019

THE 10th Year Reunion!

sigpic

The Art of the Bag

Comment

Nice to see you in action Ralph tight video!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Nose it Best!

Ralph-Alan, I (nose) the same thing your talkin about...I will do one better have you seen the "White Light" when the bag actually has the nerve to hit back?

Comment

seen the white light

hey Lou

I've seen the white light, the black spots, the watery haze and the wobbly legs. This is how it happened. A couple of years ago I had a nose operation which involved day surgery was at the hospital for 6.00am for a 6.30 opp first cab off the rank and was taken home at 1.30 advised to take is easy. So at home with nothing to do decided to put up my new evil powermill swivel. So I took down the jim Bradley U bolt and put up the EVIL. Not realising the ball would hang down about a good inch or so more and move in any directionand I stood where I normally would for the U bolt, so I got started had the ball really revving when a slight miss hit caused the ball to come back and hit my nose in an upward movement. because I had a yard of gauze and wadding up each nostril the blood ran freely down my throat. Yes so I know how you feel. I leaned with my head on the shed wall and once my eyes cleared of water went inside and decided to take their advice and rest.I can look back now and laugh,but on the day the initial pain was 10/10,and getting hit on the nose never entered my head,deano
                            Last edited by deano; 02-21-2014, 10:17 PM.

Comment

Great story, Deano!

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
                              Working...
                              X