everlast swivel

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• everlast swivel

Ok, I got this swivel from craigslist awhile back and never used it. I have some extra brass ballhooks that I don't need. As you can see in the pic. btw you can't use a brass ball in a metal housing, only in the plastic ones...ralph
    Attached Files
    Last edited by ventanakaz; 09-12-2013, 02:11 AM.

Swivel and brass ballhooks up for grabs...ralph

Comment

Just wondering why the eye blot would break?

Comment

Originally posted by ventanakaz View Post
        Swivel and brass ballhooks up for grabs...ralph
        Probably a dumb question, but I can't see any lock pin, set screws or threads. How does the eyeshank stay inside the brass ball?

I have several plastic housing I could put those ball-hooks into, and said plastic balls to get rid of.
        Last edited by Speedbag; 09-10-2013, 11:23 AM.
        Speed Bag

Put a little Rhythm in YOUR workout!
        *attendee: Every SB gathering so far!
        The Quest Continues...
        Onward to SpeedB.A.G. X! Summer 2019

THE 10th Year Reunion!

sigpic

The Art of the Bag

Comment

Originally posted by Cem326 View Post
          Just wondering why the eye blot would break?
          ...??? What ??? break what (rubs head)

Comment

Originally posted by Speedbag View Post
            Probably a dumb question, but I can't see any lock pin, set screws or threads. How does the eyeshank stay inside the brass ball?

I have several plastic housing I could put those ball-hooks into, and said plastic balls to get rid of.
            ...well the one stand alone eyebolt S-hook (without ball) is an everlast and I just don't like how big the eye is on the eyebolt. All the brass balls are threaded and I just took the eyebolt S-hook outta the one on the left side and put that together with my steel ball into MsDeville's swivel. I'm waiting for the theadlocker to cure before I can bag on that setup. I have another eyebolt S-hook that I can put back in the one on the left, I just have to add that kinky offset bend to the S-hook...ralph... (edit) btw it's been about a month or more since I decided to strickly use the steel balls in any type or brand of plastic housing. That's why I'm giving up the brass balls that I have...
            Last edited by ventanakaz; 09-11-2013, 06:13 AM.

Comment

I'm thinking of giving up more everlast swivels, just because I don't see a need for them just sitting there and not getting used. Let me know if your interested...ralph

Comment

I also have two speed bags for sale an everlast 4204 and a ringside red, white and black Small bag. The 4204 is an XS bag. Would like to sell the swivels and bags in one bunch to save on the cost of shipping and keep the cost down...ralph

Comment

I'll try to post a pic of everything in the (play it again) section of this forum, much later today or tonight...ralph

Comment

Hello Ralph,

Sent you a pm.. Thanks

Comment

The two bags are sold, I'll post a pic of the everlast swivels later.

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
                      Working...
                      X