Free swivel, (Hitman chainlink)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Free swivel, (Hitman chainlink)

Picked these up today from a woman in san francisco (why are all the good women taken ?) Ok back on subject, I don't like chainlink swivels and if someone wants the chainlink just let me know and I'll mail it to you but this time you pay for the shipping which should be around 6 bucks I think. I can't keep giving speed bag stuff away and I pay for shipping. Work has slowed down again. So let me know if you want the swivel...ralph
    (Edit) I almost forgot the hole pattern is not the same as the everlast swivels, so you'll have to turn the swivel a bit to screw it in between your everlast holes on your drum. Very easy to do and doesn't take a rocket (well you know what l mean)
    Last edited by ventanakaz; 07-07-2013, 10:16 PM.

I have an old 4204 just like that. Needs a bladder. Probably should break down and put a new title rubber bladder inside.
    Speed Bag

Put a little Rhythm in YOUR workout!
    *attendee: Every SB gathering so far!
    The Quest Continues...
    Onward to SpeedB.A.G. X! Summer 2019

THE 10th Year Reunion!

sigpic

The Art of the Bag

Comment

Originally posted by Speedbag View Post
      I have an old 4204 just like that. Needs a bladder. Probably should break down and put a new title rubber bladder inside.
      ...Yah that's pretty much what I had to do with this bag, because the valve on the red plastic one cracked open, I didn't even glue the bladder in this time. I just held the valve in place untill it was full of air...

Comment

swfl swivel

@swfl mike, I'm gonna mail off the swivel to you tomorrow (tuesday) good luck with the YMCA...

Comment

thank you very much. I will post something after the meeting this week. Alan has given some good pointers on how to approach them. bringing a bible, laptop and keeping it about rhythm not boxing.

Comment

Originally posted by swfl View Post
            thank you very much. I will post something after the meeting this week. Alan has given some good pointers on how to approach them. bringing a bible, laptop and keeping it about rhythm not boxing.
            ...yah and keep a big smile on your face so they can see how much fun this activitie is while getting in shape...

Comment

swivel sent

I wasn't able to send out the swivel to you until today because I jammed my hip on the landing of a stepdown dirt jump last week so it went out today...ralph

Comment

...I'm gonna sell this rare and hard to come by bag, the welting is leather. Let me know if any of you are interested...ralph... (Edit) Bag is SOLD
                Last edited by ventanakaz; 09-19-2013, 07:42 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by ventanakaz View Post

...I'm gonna sell this rare and hard to come by bag, the welting is leather. Let me know if any of you are interested...ralph
                  ?? I thought you loved that 4204 8x5 everlast?
                  Speed Bag

Put a little Rhythm in YOUR workout!
                  *attendee: Every SB gathering so far!
                  The Quest Continues...
                  Onward to SpeedB.A.G. X! Summer 2019

THE 10th Year Reunion!

sigpic

The Art of the Bag

Comment

Originally posted by Speedbag View Post
                    ?? I thought you loved that 4204 8x5 everlast?
                    ...I have two 4200 kangaroo bags and I don't have the need to have a ton of bags hanging on my wall. That's why I get rid of some of my bags as new ones come in, when I feel I've had my thrill ( on blue berry hill ) of the bag and want to make room for a new bag then I'll look at the wall and say (which one of you gots to) say bye bye, get along little doggy, go away kid you bother me, shuck and jive, keep on truckin, _ _ _ _ _ ¿
                    Last edited by ventanakaz; 09-10-2013, 09:11 AM.

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
                    Working...
                    X