X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mirokiuru
    replied
    Originally posted by rdshackleford View Post
    Most of the commercially produced swivels I have used bring the bag to a preferred orientation no matter how I punch it.
    -Rusty
    specially U-bolts but anyways you have nice style and you seem to have a lot of fun !

Leave a comment:

• rdshackleford
    replied
    Most of the commercially produced swivels I have used bring the bag to a preferred orientation no matter how I punch it. Are you saying you used technique to keep the bag facing one specified direction?

-Rusty

Leave a comment:

• PunchDrummer
    replied
    Bump - Why not for the newer folks. Kept the lace facing us. It was a funny morning.

http://youtu.be/MLeysrV5jwA[/QUOTE]

Leave a comment:

• Speedbag
    replied
    Originally posted by PunchDrummer View Post
    Everything was pretty funny to me today - even this. So before it's not (usually in the AM), I'm going to share my videoed minute or two of pure fun this afternoon.
    And yes, there's nothing like a quad of locomotives roaring by at midnight to enhance whatever it is your doing. Really! If I keep the music loud enough, they think it's me. lol

Seriously: Alan - you gave me that smile (well, most of it anyway today. ). I've wanted to enjoy the Speed Bag like that for most of my life - and I'm having a lot of fun and continue to be challenged. Thank you!

http://youtu.be/MLeysrV5jwA
    Looking very good, PD! Love that helicopter spin move at 1:07 and trap. I was wondering the other day who had shown that and had a little tutorial on that.. and seeing this I remember it was you! cool move.

You're improvement continues! Best part is - it's still fun to do and brings a smile to your face and a song in your heart. I rarely walk a way from the speed bag mad. oh sure, sometimes the bag is laughing more than me, but it's still fun.

Leave a comment:

• doss darwin
    replied
    outside

Originally posted by Zaza View Post
    You're having too much fun! I need to get a platform outside now too...damn, more work.
    Great hitting.
    my uncle taught me basic rhythm in 1971 on an outside, tree mounted board in the great state of arkansas--good memories--dd

Leave a comment:

• doss darwin
    replied
    cool

pretty cool--no peace sign in the icons--dd

Leave a comment:

• Zaza
    replied
    You're having too much fun! I need to get a platform outside now too...damn, more work.
    Great hitting.

Leave a comment:

• PunchDrummer
    started a topic Speed Bag Lace Play at Rush Hour

Speed Bag Lace Play at Rush Hour

Everything was pretty funny to me today - even this. So before it's not (usually in the AM), I'm going to share my videoed minute or two of pure fun this afternoon.
    And yes, there's nothing like a quad of locomotives roaring by at midnight to enhance whatever it is your doing. Really! If I keep the music loud enough, they think it's me. lol

Seriously: Alan - you gave me that smile (well, most of it anyway today. ). I've wanted to enjoy the Speed Bag like that for most of my life - and I'm having a lot of fun and continue to be challenged. Thank you!

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
Working...