• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • juxt
    Speed Bag Trainee

• Jun 2010

part 2 speedBAGII clips

Last edited by juxt; 01-21-2012, 08:30 AM.
  • ebozyn
    Speed Bag Guru
    • Oct 2010

Oh Yeah! That's some good footage right there. Thanks a lot for posting this Video.

It's ALWAYS cool to see AK tear up the bag.

I really like the look of the Combo Tim is doing PERFECTLY at :59 to 1:04. The split fist thing very smoothly and at a good speed. I can sort of do it, but i can't get it to look right yet. I feel like it's a combo that every bagger should have in their bag of tricks, but it has to look the way Tim is doing it here.

Skunk is always doing some awesome stuff. It almost seems silly to say that he's great because it's so obvious.
    What the heck is that Green & Black bag he's is Schooling from 1:16 to 1:35?

That Vert Bag stuff you're doing juxt is very impressive. It defies gravity, and spits in the face of centrifugal force. hehe

I dig the rhythm AK it punching out at 3:50 to 4:00. There is obviously some MAJOR talent going on when ever he's in the place.

and Gtown. Holy#@$%! The Timing and Roll Skills are off the chart. He puts on a great speed bag show that's for sure.

Comment

• G-Town
      Speed Bag Trainee

• Jun 2010

SB Heaven!

Juxt it took a while...It was worth the wait. Film on.

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
      Working...