SPEED BAG II: MsD's Random clips - Day 2, 2011 (Fri., June 17)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• J102
    replied
    Nice work on putting that video clip together. Tedious indeed.
    Watching that clip is mesmerizing.
    Thanks

Leave a comment:

• luke
    replied
    after spending 2 weeks recovering from a double fracture in my forearm, im sitting here in the baggins lair watching your video. Absolutely awesome job capturing the event. I have never attended (but plan to attend the very next one i hear about)... but this video made me want to go even more. I had no idea what to expect at one of these events, and its the laid-back style that you captured that makes me want to go... looks like sooo much fun, and seems like the people are great as well! thanks so much for that bro.

Leave a comment:

• ebozyn
    replied
    Videos like this are very fun to watch.

Nothing but baggers, and baggin goin' on. The sound of swivels clicking, and leather clapping against the boards.

Everywhere you look there's some interesting bagging and Bagging Conversions taking place.
    You could find yourself trading combos with AK, and Skunk.

Very Cool MsD. thanks for taking the time to shoot, and put these vids together.

With Your Video Footage along with Nova's and Tim's , it gives us a glimpse at some of what goes on in Speed Bag Heaven.

Leave a comment:

• MsDeville
    replied
    Originally posted by spinsmashpop View Post
    Great stuff! I wish I was there! And I am watching and going "what's that song???".... at 2:20 to about 4:10... oh wait... we get credit!!! haha..
    Cool... So you all played some S.U.N., my new band with Sass Jordan singing..
    yeah!!!! Who brought that song? (Crazy Head)
    anyhow... whoever did.. thanks for that.. it made me very happy to hear that in background as I couldn't be there .... and it's awesome to see Speed Bag 4 Life baggin', a female, baggin' to a rock group with a female singer!
    BAG ON!!
    **** if you are on Face Book... we have a page... S.U.N. (Something Unto Nothing).. click on the band profile link under the band pic, and it brings you to a page with all the tunes.. loud 70's style rock!
    Wish you had been there as well, spins! You were missed!

Nova had the S.U.N. song on his ipod playlist. It got its fair share of playing time. Great music, Brian! Kudos to you for writing, playing, and producing the music.

Leave a comment:

• spinsmashpop
    replied
    Great stuff! I wish I was there! And I am watching and going "what's that song???".... at 2:20 to about 4:10... oh wait... we get credit!!! haha..
    Cool... So you all played some S.U.N., my new band with Sass Jordan singing..
    yeah!!!! Who brought that song? (Crazy Head)
    anyhow... whoever did.. thanks for that.. it made me very happy to hear that in background as I couldn't be there .... and it's awesome to see Speed Bag 4 Life baggin', a female, baggin' to a rock group with a female singer!
    BAG ON!!
    **** if you are on Face Book... we have a page... S.U.N. (Something Unto Nothing).. click on the band profile link under the band pic, and it brings you to a page with all the tunes.. loud 70's style rock!

Leave a comment:

• MsDeville
    replied
    Originally posted by ventanakaz
    thank you very much for your time you put in this vid and all the others MsDee. from people like me that can't make it to the speed bag gathering. (posted a comment on youtube)...ralph ;-)
    My pleasure, Ralph. It was fun to put these together. I have so many great clips of the gang hangin' and baggin' and having good fun. And I wanted this video to be more than just speed bagging. I'll be putting more clips together as soon as I find more room on my computer's hard drive...

Originally posted by Biff View Post
    Dee, great compilation of clips. You've captured the essence of SB II. Great work by all the baggers. And that old guy at the end sure could punch drum! What's his name again?
    I'm glad you were able to make it Biff. Even if it was just for a few hours. It was great to see you.
    With the economy in a slump and with people struggling to hold on to jobs (and homes), it makes it a little difficult for some of us to 'splurge' and come to an event like this. I've been wracking(sp?) my brain, trying to come up with a way to make it a little more affordable... Where there's a will, there's a way…

Leave a comment:

• Biff
    replied
    Dee, great compilation of clips. You've captured the essence of SB II. Great work by all the baggers. And that old guy at the end sure could punch drum! What's his name again?

Leave a comment:

• SPEED BAG II: MsD's Random clips - Day 2, 2011 (Fri., June 17)

A few days ago, I was feeling nostalgic about Speed B.A.G. II. Since I had some free time, I decided to go through the dozens of video clips on my Flip digital video camera and assemble them into a "feature-length" video. It was a tedious task, but, I think it was worth it.

This video is about 8-1/2 minutes in length. It features some really great moments at the event, as well as more punch drumming:

• Skunk double baggin'
    • Juxt on the vertical board
    • Speedbag4life giving pointers to Rebecca — TommyT's "S.O." — on basic punching
    • novaspeedbagger doin' his mellow style of punch drumming
    • Alan Kahn makin' music with a Ringside speed bag
    • Even Donnie Blanks doing some punch drumming!

Special appearances by:
    Tim Platt, Louis (G-Town), Carol Platt, Greg (PIEFURZ), and more...

If you are thinking about attending next year's event, start making plans NOW!
    You won't regret it.
    This is the ONLY event JUST FOR SPEED BAGGERS.

Satisfy your addiction.
    Come to Keyport, NJ in June 2012.

Last edited by MsDeville; 11-13-2011, 11:17 AM. Reason: Typo.
Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
Working...