• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ebozyn
    Speed Bag Guru
    • Oct 2010

Biff, Check This Out.

It's that Elbow Rotation Combo. But this is a good example of me trying to go a little faster than i'm capable of doing Cleanly (At 1:35 to 1:48).

After This, i put up one of my 6x9s. I tied up like a pretzel a few times with the 5x8. but i'm getting more, and more used to the smaller bags.

Just imagine skunk doing this Combo. it would look like a blur, like Superman flying around the earth and turning back time.
  • Biff
    Speed Bag Wizard

• Feb 2008

E - great work as usual. You had the bag smoking with that combo @1:35. I liked the double-fist I-DES ' O-DES @3:12 and 3:16.

Skunk hasn't been around lately, but I would love to see him doing these combos at Skunkspeed.

I'm having trouble getting the under/over elbow combo, so I've put it on hold, and I'm now trying the phantom O-I 4 way ' phantom O-I 4 way. Limited success so far.

Comment

• ebozyn
      Speed Bag Guru
      • Oct 2010

Originally posted by Biff View Post
      E - great work as usual. You had the bag smoking with that combo @1:35. I liked the double-fist I-DES ' O-DES @3:12 and 3:16.

Skunk hasn't been around lately, but I would love to see him doing these combos at Skunkspeed.

I'm having trouble getting the under/over elbow combo, so I've put it on hold, and I'm now trying the phantom O-I 4 way ' phantom O-I 4 way. Limited success so far.
      Thanks Biff.

Yeah that thing at 3:12 to 3:16. The downward, inward, outward one arm combo (D-DES, I-DES, O-DES) it's a thorn in my side, (no pun intended) i'm still struggling to get it smooth, and to look good.

I figure when i'm able to do this one correctly, it should look like that thing catholics do the sign of the cross thingy.. you know...spectacles, testicles, wallet, and watch.

No offence to any catholics in the house.
      But that does look cool as a speed bag combo.

Comment

• Zaza
        Speed Bag Guru
        • Apr 2011

Originally posted by ebozyn View Post

no offence to any catholics in the house.
        But that does look cool as a speed bag combo.
        lmao!
        Art of the Bag - A Speed Bag Story
        http://www.artofthebag.com

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
        Working...