Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Linking practise!

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Heppsan
    replied
    Originally posted by Tim View Post
    Looking and sounding awesome Heppsan. Gotta love the clickety-clack of the powermill swivel.

    I like that 44 lb clock you've got I mashed my right hand ring finger with a 44lb plate last weekend.... still hurts (especially when bagging)
    Thank you!
    Yes, love that sound!!

    Ouch, sounds painful!! Hope it will heal soon!

    Leave a comment:


  • Speedbag
    replied
    Originally posted by Tim View Post
    Looking and sounding awesome Heppsan. Gotta love the clickety-clack of the powermill swivel.

    I like that 44 lb clock you've got I mashed my right hand ring finger with a 44lb plate last weekend.... still hurts (especially when bagging)
    OUCH!! Sorry to hear about that. Been there done that. Completetly smashed my little pinkie finger with a 35-lb dumbell ( in 1981). Pulverized the bone under the nail. Still can't feel much with it.. Hope your's heals, Tim.

    Leave a comment:


  • Tim
    replied
    Looking and sounding awesome Heppsan. Gotta love the clickety-clack of the powermill swivel.

    I like that 44 lb clock you've got I mashed my right hand ring finger with a 44lb plate last weekend.... still hurts (especially when bagging)

    Leave a comment:


  • Heppsan
    replied
    Originally posted by ebozyn View Post
    Cool Video Hep! very good linking Progress. Awesome Bag, and Swivel Too!
    Keep on slapping the leather Hep.
    Thank you!! I will!


    Originally posted by novaspeedbagger View Post
    Nice job Hepp! Linking is definitely a critical skill in terms of increasing one's level of bagging. Also, continuous linking is a key to doing some amazing bagging as Skunk has demonstrated in many of his vidz. Keep up the good work!
    Thanks!
    I'm starting to see the importance of linking!


    Originally posted by babafiend View Post
    Definitely something to aspire too. I'm a newbie myself, just joined a boxing gym a few weeks ago (Contenders in Vancouver?)

    Anyway, hope to one day be posting vids myself
    Cool, I'm sure i'll be seeing some videos of you soon to!
    Good luck with the training!


    Originally posted by Speedbag View Post
    Looks good and sounds clean, however..... it looks as though the bag is really a bit too high. I see your arm (shoulder to elbow) really angles upwards and (IMO) the straighter your upper arm is the better. If you can't lower the bag than stand on a piece of plywood or something to raise YOU up just an inch or two.
    Thanks alot!
    I will try this!


    Originally posted by Johnny O View Post
    Looking good Heppsan! How are you liking that white FS bag?
    Thank you!
    I love it, it's my favorite so far!!

    Leave a comment:


  • Johnny O
    replied
    Nice job!

    Looking good Heppsan! How are you liking that white FS bag?

    Leave a comment:


  • Speedbag
    replied
    Originally posted by Heppsan View Post
    Training on linking

    Looks good and sounds clean, however..... it looks as though the bag is really a bit too high. I see your arm (shoulder to elbow) really angles upwards and (IMO) the straighter your upper arm is the better. If you can't lower the bag than stand on a piece of plywood or something to raise YOU up just an inch or two.
    Last edited by Speedbag; 09-18-2011, 06:57 PM.

    Leave a comment:


  • babafiend
    replied
    Originally posted by novaspeedbagger View Post
    Nice job Hepp! Linking is definitely a critical skill in terms of increasing one's level of bagging. Also, continuous linking is a key to doing some amazing bagging as Skunk has demonstrated in many of his vidz. Keep up the good work!
    Definitely something to aspire too. I'm a newbie myself, just joined a boxing gym a few weeks ago (Contenders in Vancouver?)

    Anyway, hope to one day be posting vids myself

    Leave a comment:


  • novaspeedbagger
    replied
    That's the way to do it!

    Nice job Hepp! Linking is definitely a critical skill in terms of increasing one's level of bagging. Also, continuous linking is a key to doing some amazing bagging as Skunk has demonstrated in many of his vidz. Keep up the good work!

    Leave a comment:


  • ebozyn
    replied
    Nice!

    Cool Video Hep! very good linking Progress. Awesome Bag, and Swivel Too!
    Keep on slapping the leather Hep.

    Leave a comment:


  • Heppsan
    started a topic Linking practise!

    Linking practise!

    Training on linking

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
Working...
X