X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• metaldad
    replied
    Originally posted by hammer6384 View Post
    Awsome job MD! Looks good and smooth.Good speed too. Enjoyed it as always.
    Thanks brother! Hope to see you in Jersey! I've also been working on that F-Roll I-SES I saw you do a few times. that one is tricky!

Originally posted by novaspeedbagger View Post
    Great Bag Session! Haven't seen this vid till today! Your Skillz are continually improving. Keep on Baggin!
    Thnaks Kerry! I don't get to spend many hours at it but it's better to have a few minutes of focused bagging here and there than no time at all!

Leave a comment:

• novaspeedbagger
    replied
    Great Bag Session! Haven't seen this vid till today! Your Skillz are continually improving. Keep on Baggin!

Leave a comment:

• hammer6384
    replied
    Awsome job MD! Looks good and smooth.Good speed too. Enjoyed it as always.

Leave a comment:

• metaldad
    replied
    Originally posted by pip View Post
    nice one metaldad your practise is paying dividends keep bagging
    Thanks pip! Gotta hit when I can! Hittin' the bag is like crack! Only more fun, legal and MUCH MUCH better for you!

Originally posted by Inkspill View Post
    Hey bro you're making it happen, and the bag is always ready for you even though we might not always be bagging.

I liked that you worked through the roughness, slowed down, smoothed it out, got your timing correct and off you went!

Again, I'm impressed by the transitions and multiple striking angles as well as the elbow strikes. I like the double bump elbow thing and the headbutt, haha! You're all over this man keep the metal alive! : ]
    Amen and thank you brother! Your technique is improving as well! I just left a comment on your thread. Like Tichy always says: "If you're Baggin' you ain't laggin'!!"

Originally posted by Tim View Post
    Awesome MD! Double bumpin' is the way to go man , it's the way of the future!
    Thanks Tim. I've been watching videos of our bagging siblings and seeing alot of double bumping and figured it's my turn to try.
    Thanks alot guys! BAG ON!

Leave a comment:

• Tim
    replied
    Awesome MD! Double bumpin' is the way to go man , it's the way of the future!

Leave a comment:

• Inkspill
    replied
    Hey bro you're making it happen, and the bag is always ready for you even though we might not always be bagging.

I liked that you worked through the roughness, slowed down, smoothed it out, got your timing correct and off you went!

Again, I'm impressed by the transitions and multiple striking angles as well as the elbow strikes. I like the double bump elbow thing and the headbutt, haha! You're all over this man keep the metal alive! : ]

Leave a comment:

• pip
    replied
    nice one metaldad your practise is paying dividends keep bagging

Leave a comment:

• metaldad
    started a topic Get Busy Bitchin' or Get Busy Baggin'!

Get Busy Bitchin' or Get Busy Baggin'!

I could sit here and cry about not havin' enough time to bag and workout and BLAH!BLAH!BLAH!BLAH! or just bag and give it my best with what time I do have. I prefer the latter. Here ya go! Enjoy!:

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
Working...