X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • sparrky37
    • Jan 2010

Pistol Pete's Introduction

Whats goin everybody, I got an email earlier this week from a guy named Peter Smith here in the St. Louis area, and he said he had been hitting the Speed Bag for 20 years. So I invited him over yesterday, and to my amazement he had a few tricks up his sleeve. Not to mention he is a really good guy! He talked about the he is the 3rd generation Speed Bagger in his family, and he is teaching his kid now to make the 4th generation. Smith Legacy! So here is a video of him, Do Not pay attention to my bagging I sucked I was running on no sleep!

All about Speedbaggn, Drummin, Skydivin,cars,and motorcycles.The last 3 will be a bit when I can afford them more!

here is a video of Pistol Pete doin Deano style with the Title xs atomic!

All about Speedbaggn, Drummin, Skydivin,cars,and motorcycles.The last 3 will be a bit when I can afford them more!

Awesome!
  • TJ_MaTee

• Nov 2009

Very cool Sparky, he will pic up on all the advanced stuff in no time! He'll rediscover the speedbag and really be inspired. Has he seen any of the great baggers on utube? You're a fine ambassador of the bag sparky, nice job!
    T.J. MaTEE'[/U][/U] u:

Comment

• spinsmashpop
      Speed Bag Wizard

• Nov 2008

Sparrky... dang! you are getting real good! Great advanced multi combo stuff!
      And Pistol is smokin!
      BAG ON!

Comment

• Inkspill
        • Dec 2010

blazing away! Looking good!

Comment

• sparrky37
          • Jan 2010

I hope to get as much as my area involved in Speed Bagging as possible! Spin, Thanks but I'm actually a little better than that video I'll have to film a retraction when Im feeling fresh! Pete has ordered a ball&hook & smaller bag, so I look forward to his progress!

Comment

• Tim
            Administrator and Founder of SpeedBagForum.com

• Jan 2006

Cool, is he on the Internet ?

Comment

Speedbagforum.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
            Working...